Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Help Wanted:Blinded by sins (OPEN)

Kiroro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Interesting." She smirked and pointed to the 'Help Wanted' sighn in the window. "I would love for you to help me out around the shop.If you do...I will give you..." She takes out a rather big box and opened it,it being filled with diamonds."I'll give you this for everyday you work here. A diamond a day keeps the landlord away." She smiled even though she didn't really sleep because she was always 'watching' over her shop plus she was a very lonely lady.
He tilted his head. "Diamonds make a great blade coater... Alright, fine, it's done. I'll do anything you ask. Before I do however I probably need to get into some less famous clothes. " After he said that, he removed his goggles, revealing golden eyes and a young, bright smile, and then his coat and "pants", and finally his boots, reaching into his coat to replace his boots with a pair of tennis shoes. Under all those clothes was a casual pair of jeans, those shoes, and a black formfitting tee. Once more he rummaged in his coat to find a contact case, and put in the pair of blue contacts that he had to wear to hide those unnatural eyes. He looked like a near new person. Platinum hair in this age wasn't too uncommon, oh what, with hot pinks, purples, bright greens and oranges.. Especially for Doc's agegroup. "While i'm on the job here, call me Thad or Thaddeus, whichever you prefer."
Kiroro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She nodded and parted her lips to speak."Do you hear that?" She heard something in her shop.It wasn't human or an animal.She knew it was some type of demon,she smelt the demonic blood and the miasma suffocating her.Though that was happening,she showed no sighns of it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Help Wanted:Blinded by sins (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus