Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Help Wanted:Blinded by sins (OPEN)

Kiroro (played anonymously)

Was it really weird for a blind woman to run a shop alone? She might have been blind,but she was not always like that.She once worked for the government at the age of 15.She later was trained for first response,still being a government worker.She later was during a mission when she saw something she wasn't suppose to.The government made sure she wasn't to see ever again.

She is now 22 years old and in the shop.Her finger nails clicking againts the tan stoned counter in her shop.She didn't know how the years treated her appearence scence she lost her sight,but she was beautiful.She stood there at the counter,her pale blue eyes pointed to the counter.Her long blonde hair covered her eyes slightly.She had a black and grey ribbon in her hair as well.She heard the bell ring and then felt a gun to her head.

"Give me all ya money!"

She was starled and started to feel around,looking for her cash box.She was being a little slow with it.
"YO,HURRY!YOU DUMB OR SOMETHIN'?"

She showed no emotion as she stopped searching.
"No...Im blind..."

"You gotta be kidding me! A blind shop owner?"

"I'm sorry.."

The male frowned and slapped her making her fall to the ground.She rubbed her cheek and her head stayed down.She couldn't fight at that moment because she didn't want to hurt anymore.All she could do is listen to the sound of everything getting distroyed and/or stolen.She sat on the floor silently and wanted to cry.
Heavy bootsteps filled the room, and the robber stopped. All was quiet. "Just who the heck are you??" The robber asked. "Me? Oh well.. I'm your friendly neighborhood hitman." With the ting of blades slipping from his arm holsters, he slowly started to walk closer. In a flash, (Not that the shop owner would see, of course), gunpowder and pieces of twisted, slashed metal hit the floor. The hitman had cut straight through the man's gun. "Beat it. Before I change my mind." And at that, he dropped the remnants of his weapon and ran off in fear. Another clink and then slip of metal and Thad's blades were concealed again. He went around to the other side of the counter, placing a gentle hand on the shopowner's shoulder. "It's alright miss.. I'm the one that saved you. All the money's safe and everything. " His voice was calm, control and slow, like a therapist. Well.. He was a doctor afterall. "My name is Doc. " Of course, that was just his 'street name', as people referred to it. His real name was not to be mentioned, and some people questioned if even he himself remembered it.
Kiroro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She was slightly startled by him as she felt around,touching his jawbone and feeling the structure of his face."M-my name is Kiroro..." Her head pointed towards the wooden floors.She was slightly shivering as her other hand slid back in the dust near her.She wasn't ever that trusting. Her scars on her neck and arms told about her past,each having it's own story.

She pulled her legs together so her panties wouldn't show from under her skirt.Her cheek having a deep red marking where she had gotten hit.
Doc had a chiseled face with a slight stubble, but she'd find the cold metal goggles that guarded his identity, as well as his silky platinum hair. He smiled lightly, very gently turning the woman's head to look at where she'd been hit. "That won't do.. Such an unsightly blemish on a beautiful young woman. " He took a small box from his belt and opened it up, gently wiping the red soon-to-be-bruise with a wetnap that smelled of mint and a few other spices. A natural cure for bruising, of course. "Kiroro... A very nice name. Are you okay now? " Stealing, cheating, gunfights and.. Well, just fights were one thing, but Doc wouldn't stand for hitting a woman, and especially not stealing from one who didn't deserve it. "Lucky i'm in a good mood.." He muttered, thinking back on the man that he'd chased out. "Can you stand? Let's go find somewhere to sit and calm down..." He'd already determined her blindness. Her eyes told him that. Not just the coloration, but how they didn't look at anything. Simply focusing forward.. So he stood up and once she stood too (if), he led her to a chair to sit in.

She Would hardly smile,but if she was loose...then she would.She quickly felt up his chest."Hmmmmm." She sooner found her self inspecting every body part on him and mentally painting a picture of how he looked.Soon,she only had one place left (if ya know what I mean).Her blonde bangs covering her dead,sightless eyes as she slid her hand down his stomach and slowly approaching the 'below the belt' area.Her face showing no emotion but her head turned towards the ground once again,having roughly no thought on anything but his appearence.Sure she was blind,but she still was able to see such things.Kiroro had an oddly soft touch for someone who was a spy and has worked for the military befor.Most people would stay far away from her.
Doc would clear his throat, placing her hands a bit higher, on his chest again. "Don't want to let your hands stray, dear. Could end up with.. Interesting outcomes." Yeahh, he was a pervert, but hey. His openness and forwardness got him places sometimes! "If you need to know what I look like... I'm a tall man in a steampunkish outfit, with brass goggles, short platinum hair, a squared jaw, a short but pointed nose, medium sized ears, and a swimmer's build bodily wise. "Anywho.. You're calm now? Is there anything I can do for you sweety?" (Careful. :P PG-13 limit here, just in case you didn't know. Gotta go to private messages or a group for other things.)

She nodded and got up,quickly going to her counter and crouching down,going through stuff quickly.She seemed to be looking for something.She was throwing swords onto the counter,and also a few army guns.

(Got it,I expected you to stop there so that's why I said that. :3 )
He blinked. "What.. Kinda shop do you run here lady? 'Save-a-Bullet'?" He asked, crossing his arms and standing back to look at the weapons.

"No...these are only my old military weapons." She threw an ID card on the counter too."Also my government pass." She was well armed as she continues to throw the weapons onto the counter,still searching for everything.
With a slow nod, he shifted his stance. "I just have a few steam grenades, some steam spiders, two uzis and my armblades. The spiders come in handy for both surveillance and assassination.. They can inject a very deadly poison, kills on contact!"

She walked towards him and handed him a small container."Put this on your weapons like...blades,and sometimes your fingers.My mother tought me to use this.Its neurotoxin.She smiled and went back to the counter.
He hummed a bit, opening the container to put a light touch of the poison on his tongue. "It's pretty strong. What is it? Black widow venom? Rattlesnake? Yellowlizard?"

"Snake poison.It acts quickly on the nervous system." She finnaly found what she was looking for.She held out a small brown box and noticed she put a lock on it.Kiroro didn't feel like finding the key so she just crushed the lock in her hand and opened it.
Doc blinked a few times. "Not just a normal blind little storeowner are you?" He said as he put the container of poison in his pocket. He'd use it for his spiders later, load them up with it. "So, what's with the box?" He asked, sitting down in a chair and crossing his legs as he wnt to light a cigar.

Kiroro walked to him holding the box out to him."Have this.I think you need it more then me." It was a whole box filled with poison from A to Z. Each one deadlier then the last."Can I trust you with it?" She smiled,her head always pointed to the floor but she stood in front of him.
With another tilt of his head, he grinned. "I'm not much on poisons, but thank you. Sometimes I just do jobs to mark or scare someone, and if poison residue is on my blades then I might kill them afterall. Again, thank you however."

She nodded."Also,don't let it touch you.The ones in this box fry the hell out of skin." She went back to her counter and put the guns up and stretched.Her head pointed to the countertop.She grabbed a small pistol and shot at a target on the other side of the room and hit the target dead onShe then threw the gun Over her shoulder.
"Woah- hey! Watch it, that's real loud y'know." Doc muttered, then hmmed some. "I'm guessing you're also a hitman.. Er.. Woman.. Like me. With all these weapons and a government history you'd be a talented one, eh?"

"I'm an ex-assassin.Im tired of killing so I gave it up.Oh well....the past was a fun time but I don't like to hurt unless I have to." She leaned on the counter a bit.
With a nod, the man stood, walking closer. "I don't like hurting people either, but it makes me a lot of money. Besides... My other personality takes care of that stuff.. I can switch my personalities at will.. One for killing and then this one, of course."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Help Wanted:Blinded by sins (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus