Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » It's not easy being original

We know. It's hard.

It's hard, flash-stepping without tripping over your six pairs of angel wings. Or your billowing cloak.
It's hard, making sure the glasses you don't need because your vision is perfect always catch the light in just the right way, even when it's pitch black out.
It's hard, trying to carry on a conversation when you're constantly having flashbacks to your troubled past.
It's hard, fitting in with the common folk so they won't run you out of town, especially when your eyes are two different colors.
It's hard, slaying thousands of demons without messing up your hair.
And it's especially hard, acting so serious, all the time.

So, why not take some time off? Relax. Sign up for your very own crossover timeshare today. The world doesn't need to be saved every day!

Imagine your most difficult decision being what color table cloth to bring to the picnic.
Imagine a world where the sun is almost always shining, and rainy days are scheduled in advance.
Imagine a world where you can just be yourself, and never have to worry about impressing your fellow adventurers.

So what are you waiting for? Your little slice of paradise is just a catastrophically failed teleport spell away!

Paid for by the Equestrian Board of Tourism.
Tristiana (played by Juggler)

**applauds**

Caught my attention :D
The_Ross Topic Starter

*squee*

I'll wait until Sunday to see if anyone else is interested - and it'll stay open after it starts, at any rate.

BONUS: B.Y.O.V. (bring your own villains!)
The_Ross Topic Starter

Can you give me an idea of a setting where your character might typically be found? It'll help me get this thing going.
Kim Site Admin

I giggled at the rant, but I totally didn't understand that it was an ad for an actual RP! XD
The_Ross Topic Starter

Haha, guess I could've been more clear about that

Therefore: For anyone reading this, this is going to be an RP thread! And it'll be super fun, promise!

Also! If you recognize your character from these descriptions, don't feel bad! It's an affectionate ribbing, not an angry tirade.

Also also, just 'cause your character has angel wings and turns in to a wolf, doesn't mean they're bad. It's how you write them that matters.

Edit: Almost forgot! ALL HAIL PRINCESS KIM
Oooh, sounds interesting XD bunch of people that are used to everything being SRS BSNS suddenly having absolutely nothing to do, no big nasties to save... or, in some cases, an unexpecting, entirely peacful world to screw over. Whatever floats their boat, theoretically.
also *watches*
Ben Moderator

Made me giggle :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » It's not easy being original

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus