Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lab rp (Open)

Specimen 1-02-3 (played by SpectersBreath)

(Excuse me, can I join this rp? I have a character that would fit this perfectly)

Specimen 1-02-3 was contained in her own little aquarium. She was created to see how fish would react to a half-human half-octopus being. A one-way mirror was sent looking into the aquarium, mostly meant for recording on habits, behavior and the like. Her area was sound-proof, so she couldn't really hear the outside, but she had a feeling something was about to go down. She knew there was a one-way piece of glass and she tried her best to get someone to look through, it never worked. She, at some points, wanted out, and made some plans to get out. None of which worked.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(I guess so. The other person just sort of... Left.)
Revera (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

(I just wasn't online for a while. 'Kay?)

Revera nods softly. Her legs beginning to feel a little weak as she began to feel a bit light headed.
"I promise to be as fast as possible... I just need to find an exit for myself."
She motions with her head to go.
"Now go!"

She moved to stand up, a shiver running through her before she stumbles a little, but quickly catches herself. Grunting a little in the process.

(Oh, sorry. You didn't say anything for a couple of days, so...)
She nods, then sees the other subject and tilts her head to one side
"...There's another." She runs toward her, ignoring the pain from her injuries and unfolding her dark, feathered wings. She breaks through the wall, looking into the large aquarium. She stayed at a safe distance, knowing the water would burn her, and trying to find a way to get her out.
"Hello?"

She felt a vibration in the water and went on to the position of it. She knew there was someone watching, she always did. She put her long hands against the piece of glass, waiting for a response. She moved her mouth, mouthing the words 'Is someone there? Tap twice if you're another one." It's been so long since the others allowed contact with me. My excitement jumped out at me and told me 'Someone's here! Respond to them!'

She paws at the glass twice, tilting her head to one side. She waits for any response and looks for a way to get her out without injuring herself. She flattens her ears, her fur bristling with annoyance, realizing she couldn't even break it open without the water burning her. "There has to be some way to get this open... So how?" She looks around for anything the white coats might use, flying around the area. "Nothing... Nothing... Nothing!"
She growls to herself, looking back at the aquarium "Maybe they're fine here... Maybe they aren't abused like us... Maybe they can wait..."
Revera (played by LonelyLittleGirl) Topic Starter

Revera approaches the tank as well, tapping the glass twice as well in a different spot. Before she gazed to see if there was something... Perhaps a lid.
"A lid." She mumbles softly to herself. S
Trying to find a way for her to get on top, to get the tank open as well.

"I can't touch the water without being burned... Do you know how to open it?" She glances back at Revera, slightly afraid and wanting to leave as soon as possible. Her fur bristled in fear and anger, claws stained with blood, and her dark, almost black, fur covering most of her wounds. Her eyes were flickering to their dark red color, a sign of her losing control "Maybe some kind of way the twolegs use to open it..?"

(Herro? Hola? Hi? Heyo?)

(...It's been a week)

(...Two weeks...)

(Sorry! I completely forgot about this!)

She pointed towards a vent and then to the area above her. There was a piece of glass that showed her the sunlight, but she couldn't do anything about it. She swam upwards towards the glass and pushed, went to the vent and pulled. It's bolts slightly got pulled off, but she couldn't get all of it off. Oddly enough though, the water wasn't going through the vent, it just stood there, unmoving, almost like stone.

(It's okay, I was worried everyone had left)
Kora tilts her head to one side in confusion, still struggling to stay in control, and hearing more guards nearby. Her paws catch fire and she tries to burn anything away so she could get it open, but nothing moves. She goes to the top and tries to get the top off, able to slightly, then stops, weakened from the tests and unable to move it any further. Her wounds were severe and she was breathing heavily, but Kora ignores it and continues trying to get the aquarium open

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lab rp (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus