Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Up Coming Story Based RP 'The World Watches'

Director (played anonymously)

Hello i am in need of a cast of 4 people, they need to be Human characters who are willing to die off that means Characters can only be used in This RP. It would be proffered if the players are from the UK but that is not mandatory. this will be Epic fun, i can promise you that. Just Mail me if you want in, and i will give you a name for your character its family and it's back ground.

- Director
Sanne Moderator

Perhaps you can tell us more about the plot? :) What kind of time setting will it be, what's the general idea etc. might help convince people to join!
Director (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Well i'm not going to reveal too much about the plot, but i can tell you a little. It's modern day America 4 lucky contestants get a trip over to england. Each of them leave to get on a plane but their trip takes a turn for the worst. Before the compitition a young girl by the name of Lily Anne aged 15 died by murder. The world watched her get killed but did nothing like always they thought it was fake, the body was disposed of and the rest? well were going to have to find out.

Characters are aloud to have the personality and name from the player but it must be human. I will give them their character bio's but i only have 2 more places that need to be filled. one boy and one girl Characters. Both to have their own player :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Up Coming Story Based RP 'The World Watches'

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus