Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Calling all force sensitives!

Ok. As some of you may know. I'm on a friggin star wars binge out the wazoo. And as a result I crave a star wars RP. I know there's some Jedi and Sith hiding out out there. Come on out and let's play. This one is just a exhibition RP with no true plot line In mind so your characters star wars universe time frame don't matter. Hop on in. The waters fine. Who's up for it?
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

I was considering a roleplay, but when I went over to Adam's profile the amount of powers was absolutely dazzling. He is way too overpowered to make for a fair and fun RP with Sinnice, I'm afraid. :(
Adam Reston (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

Darth Sinnice wrote:
I was considering a roleplay, but when I went over to Adam's profile the amount of powers was absolutely dazzling. He is way too overpowered to make for a fair and fun RP with Sinnice, I'm afraid. :(

Don't worry about the techniques and such I've been studying a lot of Jedi and Sith lords and seen that despite connections to the force even someone like Anakin had areas of focus for his powers. So you can consider that list void on both force powers and physical techniques as I'm in the process of revamping him on paper. So all you need to pay attention to is his basic stuff.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Calling all force sensitives!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus