Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » $10 Weekend Sketch Commissions

original post here

Hey everyone! I'm not quite ready for the big stuff yet, but I will have some free drawing time this weekend during a long car ride (one of my favorite places to draw) so I thought I would open up some slots for $10 full body character sketches.

What should you expect to receive?
* Pencil work on 8.5" x 11" regular paper, to be scanned and touched up in Photoshop
* Fairly clean lines with pencil shading
* If you would like flat colors added once I get home, +$5

So, expect a full body like this, but drawn in pencil and more shading (so sorry I don't have accurate and more recent examples, but hopefully this will help me build some up). My current gallery is at deviantArt if you would like to see more in depth examples of my work, though I do not have any current pencil sketches in my portfolio.

How to request commission work:
Fill out the following form and send to me. E-mail ( beccathisweek[at]gmail[dot]com ) with attached links or pictures is preferred, but I will also be checking notes on this account. Please make subject line "Sketch Commission for (character's name)."

Your screen-name/deviantart (or you can choose for me to post this anonymously):
Character Name and Gender:
RPR page, or text description:
Reference images:
Mood (happy, cute, sad, sexy, lonely, etc):
Any additional notes:

Things for you to know:
* If you have reference images, please let me know if there are features you like or don't like from the images, e.g., if your image has an anthro face, but you prefer it to be more humanlike. Notes like these help!
* The additional notes area is where you can tell me if you'd like a different outfit than the reference images, if you want new, crazy, old, whatever you want! This is a full body of YOUR character, so if you want them doing flips or crazy stuff, add it here.
* Right now, it's Paypal only! Usually I try to be reasonable and I'll work with people, but if you don't have $10 USD Paypal available by next Tuesday, then maybe now isn't a good time for you to request work.
* I'm just going to try and do as many as I can! If I can't get to you, I will let you know, but go on ahead and send me info. That way I can just keep on rolling.
* When I open all commissions, if you would like for me to work off of the sketch I do for you here, I can do so at a very reasonable rate.
* I really want to do the best I can do for the time I have. Please respect me and my art, and I will provide the highest quality of work I can.
* I will correspond with you once I get the basic sketch down. I will ask for payment at that time, but I will keep working. If anything big needs to be changed, I'll likely start over, but hopefully that won't happen. ^__^;;;;;;;;;;
* One last thing... Sorry! No couples pics! Just one character at a time, please! Though I am happy to add small companions if necessary.

Thanks so much for looking, and have a great day. :)";

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » $10 Weekend Sketch Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus