Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RPing with a blank slate.

That's what I'm looking for. The character Ainsel is the one I'm looking to RP with. The reason I say a blank slate is because that character truly is inspired to start as a blank slate.

The genre is open. I can see a paranormal mystery being highly possible and easy to achieve with my character, even if I don't know much in that genre. If not that I'm open to any suggestion as long as there will be conflict of interest, of violence, of some sort to spice things.

Things to expect would be possessions, death, anything else the 'world' that is decided upon could throw out and possibly TFing if anyone is interested in such things.
I'll RP with your new character. You can take a look at my characters and see which one that you would like to try out. Now some of them have complaited personalities, and making it hard for them to act they way you would think they would act. Such as for exmpale, Kuro Sakuranbo, she is one of my most beloved characters and the first I made on this site. Her history however is still being developed on her profile, at least the longer version is anyways. But that's beside the point. With Kuro she always comes off as a girl that cares about no one and nothing, not even herself, but after awhile, once someone has befriended her then she will be come more kind and show her true colors.
Sarel Topic Starter

Hello and thanks for replying KuroSakuranbo. Looked at your characters and Jenase seems like the most likely to investigate my first plot idea though if you have any other ideas feel free to share. Pming would be fine if you want to discuss more.

Also precision for death, it would be death to NPCs. I'd have a hard time killing off someone's character unless it was one of a group.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RPing with a blank slate.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus