Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » SCHOOL!

TheLily

So, I have 14 days until my first day of classes in university. I am terrified. Absolutely freakin' terrified. I have been driving my poor husband nuts as I ask him a million questions. I've been out of school for five years and my last year was not a good year for me. I got sick, failed a bunch of classes, switched out of a bunch of other ones. I was pretty sucky that year over all.

That being said, the first thing that I've done was collect up school supplies. I like school supplies. It was something I used to do with my mom each year. I've decided to list all the things I've got in my school bag so that if I missed anything I can freak out and buy it BEFORE I need it.
  • One Pikachu pencil case!
  • Pencils, lots of them.
  • Pens - red, blue, black and some other colours
  • A pencil sharpener
  • Erasers
  • White out pen and a white out tape thing
  • Four binders (one for each subject - each with a character of mine on it!)
  • Paper
  • Post-It Notes (each binder has an insert)
  • USB stick (shaped like an Elephant!)
  • Glue, for no reason
  • Hilroy note books, those little ones that only have like 30 pages in them. Meant for doodling in, rather that my school paper
  • Laptop (Can't take it on the days with Math/English)
  • My Kobo Vox.
  • Anti-anxiety meds
  • Highlighters (2 yellow, one pink, one blue)
  • Permanent Marker

Is there anything else I might need? Lemme know!
Witness

Sounds like you're set! :) I can't think of anything else to add, although if you're inclined towards using a highlighter, you might consider adding one to your list here; otherwise, nothing seems to be missing.
TheLily Topic Starter

I NEED HIGH LIGHTERS!
I miss school. But, 4 years of college and nothing to show for it, so, I think I'm pretty much done with it. But I do miss it- I loved being in school.

Good luck!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » SCHOOL!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus