Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Dark Fantasy RP (Furcadia/Dream Under Constr.)

I am currently working out a dark fantasy dream for Furcadia, that is meant to incorporate the gritty, darker side to the medieval lifestyle. I ultimately want it to have a "Game of Thones" feel, with a touch of Skyim to garnish it.

I currently am commissioning a player to make the dream for me, and it should be done by middle of September (Without setbacks).

I just want to get a headcount of who would be interested.";
Sanne Moderator

Is there any way there would be forum roleplay involved, as well? It'd be a bit hard to RP on Furcadia as I can't log on. XD I do love the idea very much. :3
Guilder Topic Starter

I can most definitely look into doing a large section for those who can only post Forum Roleplay, that way members outside of Furcadia can join. Most definitely!

The forums I have so far are here

The person I commissioned did the layout and such, and I was able to do what I pleased, which is nice :D.
Esmond (played anonymously)

I'm interested :) Esmond can fall under the Altiri category pretty easily, and a few minor tweaks won't be detrimental to his essential character 'core', if that makes sense. I'm also in the Forum RP category, as his species for your continuity would be different to his main one, and keeping one to Furcadia and one not helps to keep them distinctly seperate.
Count me in, I'd like to see it sometime.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Dark Fantasy RP (Furcadia/Dream Under Constr.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus