Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Inner Beast (OPEN)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(If you Role Played with Amethyst before,this RP is not connected to them in any way,so she will not know your character that has Role Played with Amethyst before.)

Amethyst opened her eyes to see herself in a dark room.She tried to shift,but black chains with glowing green cracks in them kept her in place. She tried to send bolts of lightning down her arms,but got shocks of pain instead. Amethyst felt a gust of wind blow behind her and tried to turn her head.The shackle around her throat made in hard,but she was able to catch a glimpse of the sky through a window behind her.She looked back in front of her and felt shackles around her wrists and ankles. Amethyst knew she couldn't use her powers or her strength to get free,but the chains couldn't stop her from roaring.Amethyst threw her head back and released a dragon-like roar,which made the ground outside tremble.She went limp against her chains,hoping someone had heard her.
Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

willow was walking through alone with nothing but her weasle friend Lizz to company her , she heard a pacular noise that sounded a lot like a dragon , a sound she new well , she then quickly started to head in that direction , herhood of her cloak that covered her flew off her head revealing her bright read eyes and her short jet black hair , she evetually reached a weird building , lizz took a couple of sniffs then she ran and jumped up onto a window seal and started to make sqeaking noises before jumping down into the room and in front of the being in the room
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Amethyst jerked slightly but the chains kept her from moving too much. She looked at the weasel, the pupils in her eyes contracting slightly." What are you doing here?" Amethyst's voice rumbled slightly. Amethyst tried to move her hand and summon a ball of light but got shocked with electricity instead. Amethyst bit her tongue before she could yelp from the pain.

willow walked up to the window and looked in , she climbed into the room and sat infront of the person chanded up "hello"

Amethyst looked at the woman, the pupils in her eyes dilating into a thick diamond." I guess you heard me." Amethyst tried to move her head to look the other woman in the eye but the chain around Amethyst's neck wouldn't let her move much.

willow looked at the chains " yea , i did , but barely ...here let me help you" she pulls out a skeleton key from a pouch around her waits and undid the chains around the girls neck* " now while ui get you free can you tell me your name" she started to unlock the chains on the girls arms and legs now

"My name is Amethyst." Amethyst said, then rubbed her neck as soon as one of her wrists were freed from the chains.

willow finshed freeing the girls chains " my name is willow , ya know i didnt think i'd find a person here , i thought i heard a dragon"

Amethyst chuckled, which rumbled through her slightly." That was actually me." Amethyst's purple slitted eyes glowed slightly.

willow blinked and then looked at lizz the little weasle now sitting in her lap " well i suppose your right lizz , it is possible"

Amethyst looked at the other woman." Is it that hard to tell that I'm a Human Dragon?"

willow looked back at amethyst " no you definitly smell like a dragon , but ive never seen s human/dragon before "

"That might be it then." Amethyst looked at one of her clawed hands then began to open and close her hand." I'm part of a race of beings called Human Beasts, which are half human and half beast." Amethyst looked at Willow.

willow holds up lizz , lizz here is part of a race called shift beasts , your a little similiar"

"Well I don't actually turn into a dragon even though my transformation is farther along than others of my race." Amethyst smiled at Willow, revealing her long fangs.

willow stands pulling the hood back over her head and lizz crawling inside , ill be going now , you may come if you wish"

"Might as well." Amethyst stood up and sighed, a small blue flame leaving her mouth." Got no where else to go."

willow climbs out the window and jumps to the ground acalmly walks away the tail of her cloak flowing behind her

Amethyst easily climbed out the window and walked behind Willow." Mind telling me a little about yourself." Amethyst's elvish ears twitched beneath her long black hair.

willow kept walking "im an assasin , who kills demons "she turned her head and was smiling " my main goal though is to kill my brother

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Inner Beast (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus