Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Greetings! :D
I'm actually very shy about roleplaying with about anyone other than my boyfriend, lol..
But this website is such an awesome idea! :O
And I finally decided to make an account. :]
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! :D Don't worry about jumping into public roleplays here. :) We're all a friendly bunch and you're just as welcome to discuss roleplay related things instead. We also have groups and private messages where you can rp in private!

What sort of RP do you usually do with your boyfriend?
TheLily

I used to be the same way, now I can't get enough! You'll love it here, everyone is so nice! Depending on who you are, Sanne is the nicest. :)

I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of people who you can feel comfortable playing with.
Fausputch Topic Starter

:] Yay! Thanks for such a nice welcome. It does seem very friendly here.. I already like the atmosphere. :D

As for roleplays with my boyfriend.. they tend to be beyond the PG13 rating. D:;; *cough, blush* teehee..

I used to sort of freeform RP on Furcadia back in the day, when I was less anxious. But it's been hard to return to that immersive mindset, or find a comfortable place to open up to it. So far RPR is pretty inviting, though. :o

OH HEY DICE :D

rolled 2d6 and got 7
rollrollroll

Sanne Moderator

Fausputch wrote:
As for roleplays with my boyfriend.. they tend to be beyond the PG13 rating. D:;; *cough, blush* teehee..

Hah, I thought as much! XD Not entirely what I was going for though. ;) Is it medieval, modern, fantasy or sci-fi? Any particular topics that frequently theme the roleplay (jazz musicians, dragons, Star Wars)? I'm quite curious!
Fausputch wrote:
So far RPR is pretty inviting, though. :o

I'm glad!! There are tons of people who RP here, from newbies to seasoned RPers. Feel free to dig around a little and see if there's maybe somebody you can slowly get started with, if you like. :) Or you can drop by in our Just Talkin' chat! (You can get there from the Home page. There's a button to the right of the page.)

*rolls too*

rolled 2d6 and got 6

Fausputch Topic Starter

Ah, woops. XD
Well, our setting is usually some combination of modern/fantasy.. sometimes some light scifi.. we're not strict roleplayers, so we kind of just do whatever comes to mind. :P

I would love to get into more in-depth, character-building RPs with my boyfriend, but he feels really writer's-blocked or uninspired most of the time. :c And me too, actually.. I don't usually know where to begin.. despite SO MANY IDEAS. @_@
Minerva

Sounds like you'd fit in great with a Nexian setting. See if any of my characters appeal. Ash, Luci, Ferous, and Raphael all are from a fantasy/modern/scifi blend, and Auroch is in the same world setting but out in the wilderness.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus