Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dreams and Wishes (Semi-Open/Ask)

Yeun (played anonymously)

OOC: PLEASE read up on Yeun's page, at least enough to get a general idea. If something's unclear just ask! I prefer not to correct and guide people every other post because they didn't bother with her profile and miss the obvious.
- No god moding or meta gaming. i.e. You can't determine character x goes down and bleeds, and then your character heals them all in the same post. Nor can your character automatically know what the others are thinking about if it didn't come up in dialogue.
- I'd appreciate giving everybody a chance to post. You don't need to wait 5 days before you can post or keep a tight posting order, but don't carry out the entire roleplay with 50 posts in 2 hours and ignoring all the other characters!
- If you want to go for some major plot twist, just PM me. :) I'd like to discuss it first before we throw the entire roleplay that way, especially because some things will make the roleplay stall quickly.

The music was soothing and calm as she sat on the stone bench. The city center was bustling with energy and people, shouts carrying far over the rounded plaza while merchants attempted to sell their wares to potential customers. Most were too busy with their own endeavors to mind the strangely quiet and dreamy looking woman who felt a little out of place in this market.

Her gentle rounded face and doe-like eyes caught attention every now and then. Her short chopped hair made her look almost boyish and her dress was a simple, red summer dress. Nothing too special, although the lack of shoes caused an awkward stare or two.

When her gaze swerved off to the left, she looked as if she was far away inside her mind. Her voice barely made it above a whisper. "Now?" A small pause later, she shook her head. "I am bound by flesh and blood. I can't... until later." She spoke to thin air with a deliberate slowness that could easily remind one of a child.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

a large tree in the center of the town was at the moment home to a young girl who was sitting on a large high up tree branch her back perched on the trunk and her bare feet hanging down , she got several weird glances and heard the occasional whisper , she noticed the girl on the bench say something and suddenly the girl was gone , she dissapeared , with nothing more then the wind
Yeun (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She smiled at the empty air she'd addressed and nodded, then looked down to her lap. In the folds of her dress was a sandwich, wrapped in clear plastic. Sometimes she forgot to consume nourishment, but today she'd made an effort to have at least two meals.

Keeping her eyes on the food she slowly unwrapped it and then took a bite. The bread was fresh and held fresh spinach, turkey and a little slather of mayonnaise. Yeun leaned back and looked up to the sky, chewing slowly.

suddenly i piece of the sandwhich seemed to float up after being wripped off , it the dissapeared "mmm that was goo" the voice the girl heard semmed to come from nowhere , it seemed to be carried with the wind

Yeun paused her chewing when part of her sandwich disappeared. At first she hadn't noticed the voice, too distant in her own mind to pay much notice to what happened around her. But this was strange and mildly concerning, indeed. It slowly dawned on her what was said, though nobody was near. Even the Ones she Saw that others did not hadn't been near her now.

She frowned a little. Goo? A look down to her sandwich told her that wasn't the case. "No... It's a sandwich. Not goo." Who would want to eat a slimy substance?

the voice that was carried by the wind appeared again this time seeminlgly coming from all sides " hi , ya know you should put some shoes on , theres some very shapr rocks that can cut to the bone around here " suddenly the voice was right next to her and the girl that had been up in the tree had now appeared right next to her

She took another bite from her sandwich, her brown eyes wide and trying to find the source of the voice. Without success, of course, but then she looked down to her feet. They were dirty, with dust and grime collected from long walks and her toenails could use some clipping. It was the long walks that had calloused the skin on the bottom so much, she didn't even know the difference between having shoes and going barefoot.

"That is quite alright." She took another bite and smiled up to the sky, looking far, far away. "Shoes wear down much faster than my feet." Yeun nodded, confirming her own words.

" i see you have an interesting point there" the girl leaned slightly back and crossed her arms beind her head"

A smudge of mayonnaise had gotten itself stuck on her face, above the corner of her mouth where her tongue couldn't quite reach. She looked at the girl, as if she only now had appeared beside Yeun, and the doe-eyed woman attempted to lick off the mayonnaise while keeping her eyes on Cheshire. She tilted her head and wiggled her mouth when she couldn't reach with her tongue.

So, not bothering anymore, she bit down into the sandwich again and asked, "It is?"

And then it dawned on her. There was less sandwich than there should be. Yeun frowned. "That was rude of you. It's my sandwich." It was easy to assume she was a little... er, slower of thought.

cheshire smiled " i was hungry and it was a free meal" she chuckled a little " when your like me you get a lot of things for free"

Yeun was silent for a few moments. "But... It was not yours to eat." Her eyes were sad when she looked to the girl. A kind man had given it to her earlier when her stomach rumbled loud enough for him to hear. Her eyes gained a more pronounced clarity. "You're a thief." It was a firm accusation.

cjesjire jumped up and stood in front of the girl " your one hundred percent correct , i am a theif , but i have to be to survive"

Her eyes lingered on the girl, intent and piercing. She was already struggling to scrape together enough food to nourish this mortal body during the day, and then somebody came along and stole from her? "A thief who steals from those who have little to nothing already is a heartless creature."

Gone was the dreamy eyed woman, and in her place sat a resolute lady. She got to her bare feet and brushed the crumbs off her dress. Without speaking another word she turned and left. For a moment there was a blue tinted shimmer in the air, distorting the area and she stepped through, only to disappear.

cheshire fliped onto her hand her bare feet in the air her suddenly the girl slowly started to fade away her voice still carrying " say whats your name anyways" the voice carried right next to the girl , it seemingly echoed as if the girl was in a cave

The portal opened in a town several hours away from the market place. Yeun's feet touched grass and she wiggled her toes in it before looking around. She never quite knew where she was; the portal took her where she needed to be, not where she wanted to be.

One glance to the sky told her it was afternoon, and evening was a little ways off yet. Her mind registered the shouting a little later, when several guys were running towards where she stood. Yeun didn't move, and stared.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dreams and Wishes (Semi-Open/Ask)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus