Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Shadow's Whisper (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gonna try to get Raven roped back into it.
spider_pig_girl

I think animelover is off for the night... Idk her timezone though, so she might be back soon.
Oh also a small little like I guess announcement thing I don't know what to call it but
I will probably make a drawing of everyone's character! ((probably on the bench and others in the background))
Um if you don't have like a well written description of your character like color of shirt, pants, type of shoes, hair color, hair style and whatever else your character might have. So if you can like deeply describe what they look like then that would be great!
Or if you have a full body colored picture then cool
You can pm me the description or picture or whatever else
((Also tell me if you don't want me to draw your character ))
But yes als I realized that Peter is like the only guy and he's like 5 feet tall
I just find it funny
spider_pig_girl

I'd love to see that! Rarity is a mainly white character; pale skin, white-blonde hair, really light blue eyes, etc.
I couldn't get the pic I drew of her uploaded on here, so if I figure out how, I'll definitely show you guys.
S-A

May I join with Quin? I'm still working on her form but I've figured out her personality.
Hello
Hey, feel free to jump in. RP has kinda stagnated and some new blood might get it going.
Would angel work or should I have autumn rose for this one?
Raziel (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Is this still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Shadow's Whisper (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus