Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Life Problems

I've just been having some family problems and problems in general, I've been a problem magnet since day one :'/. Lately I recieved a message from school saying that it's not possible for me to go back to school. It was because of my absence for 3 1/2 weeks, which made me fall behind on school work and miss some exams. My parents forced me on holiday and since then I regret going.

Now my parents have made me snap and I've current gone MIA. It's possible that my dad will cancel my sim only contract leaving me with no way to get to this heavenly place, my runaway island inhabited with imaginary characters that make this world feel like... You get it. A place I could have and be almost anyone or anything...

My life's been really crap, and for a while I've Had sleepless nights. I will get on RPR whenever possible...

Goodbye for now
Sufyan";
Sanne Moderator

That sounds really crappy. :( I'm sorry things aren't going well for you. What little advice I can offer is that things that seem awful and hopeless usually aren't so bad because you can adapt and new things come along. :) Good things to help with the bad ones. All you have to do is keep your eyes peeled! I know that might not be very helpful with how you feel right now, but I hope it will in the near future.

As for RPR, we will miss you. Don't worry about your characters and everything else, they and we will still be here when things get better. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Life Problems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus