Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to RPR

Hey there! The name is Richard. Looking forward to getting to know some people and hopefully get some RP done.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Richard!! :) Nice to meet you. I see you have had your account for about a week or more now? Good to have you around on the forums now as well! :D

Going by your 'any genre, any plotline' note in your profile I dare say you shouldn't have much trouble finding a roleplay to hop on in on. :D If you run into any issues on the site, don't be afraid to let us know!
Nice to meet you Friend.
Minerva

Glad I dragged you here, man. Enjoy, explore, make use of all the tools. There's some Keepsters here, some Szuranians, and a lot of people from elsewhere, too.

...Has it really only been six years? With all my hiatuses it feels longer.
I'm one of those Keepsters! XD I'm glad I could join the community. Still exploring and wondering where is a good place to dive in on, but I really like the layout here.
Minerva

See! I even dragged Justin out of the grim, dark world here. Justin, you should make a thread introducing yourself here.

The community is overall pretty friendly. It's the most troll-free natural environment I've seen. Perhaps if Darth ever does another anniversary movie instead of battling bugs the world can battle of trolllllssss. (in the last one Zenthus was among the various NPCs in the background, hah) It's inevitable, right?

Regardless, 'allo. If either of you two have any questions, you know you can personally ask me and I can guide you through the features on Skype, but there's plentiful help sections and a community that I've almost never seen be mean. You'll also notice that in browsing character pages you can send requests, from your own characters, for specific types of social links. Sent them to both Seven and Reux from Rudianos. I'll let you guys decide how you define, say, Zenthus, and send me the requests in reverse.

In general the RP here is slower than the Keep, but if you just have a few specific folks you have trouble playing with, here's a great method; you start a thread, post periodically and if you're both on at the same time, launch any thread as a chat.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus