Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Not all that much to know about me, just that I am a simple rper who will role play with anyone.
I will rp anything that you send my way even more of the explicit things.
(My character is up for that, I have him doing that all the time. He will do gory things, sex, all that stuff.)
I think of myself as an okay role player and I really hope that you will join me in a fun rp. I am just trying to figure out this site, but don't worry, I am quick at picking up at these kind of things.
I hope to role play with some of you!
oncieoncieonceler Topic Starter

Not all that much to know about me, just that I am a simple rper who will role play with anyone.
I will rp anything that you send my way even more of the explicit things.
(My character is up for that, I have him doing that all the time. He will do gory things, sex, all that stuff.)
I think of myself as an okay role player and I really hope that you will join me in a fun rp. I am just trying to figure out this site, but don't worry, I am quick at picking up at these kind of things.
I hope to role play with some of you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! My, what a complex name you have. How is it properly pronounced?

Please let us know if you have any questions whatsoever, we're very friendly and always happy to help. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus