Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lilithia Nightcare Service (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arachne (played anonymously)

Am I allowed to join I'd be a caretaker
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

NY! May I join? Look at character page for details.
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ricky wrote:
NY! May I join? Look at character page for details.

Sure Hun. <3

Just read up on the IC forum page to know what's going on and introduce yourself in OOC to subscribe and we can work your character in. <3
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

more peeps!
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

I read the IC. I kinda don't like people getting turn into babies. Felynes are different. Meow.

you dont have to be turned into a baby. you could start off as a toddler or be a caretaker!

Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:
you dont have to be turned into a baby. you could start off as a toddler or be a caretaker!

Yeah. If you decide to lend a hand to Lilim, Pentre, Taff, and Merthyr, it would sure be appreciated. <3

Lilim especially would like a helping hand currently, because thanks to Pentre's influence, Taff cast a spell that is currently making Lilim feel deathly sick. :/

Lilim wrote:
Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:

Yeah. If you decide to lend a hand to Lilim, Pentre, Taff, and Merthyr, it would sure be appreciated. <3

Lilim especially would like a helping hand currently, because thanks to Pentre's influence, Taff cast a spell that is currently making Lilim feel deathly sick. :/

i tried getting merthyr for you T-T

Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:
Lilim wrote:
Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:

Aww, I know you did Hun. And the gesture is very sweet. <3 *Hugs Zarinsea* I'm just saying for Ricky's sake, he could have a lot to do helping out around there as another caregiver.

Lilim wrote:
Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:
Lilim wrote:
Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:

Aww, I know you did Hun. And the gesture is very sweet. <3 *Hugs Zarinsea* I'm just saying for Ricky's sake, he could have a lot to do helping out around there as another caregiver.

*hugs back and smiles* lol yeah, with so many magical children, idk if the humans are up for it XD
Prisma (played anonymously)

Hello I am prisma you are being contacted for a request to join the Rp

Aww, your character is adorable, Prisma. <3

I'd be happy to welcome you to the little family we have going here. Sadly the RP has been paused for a while and I need to work on a post of my own for it if I hope to pick it back up again. XD

But don't let me stop you. The IC forum is linked in page 1 and you're welcome to post an entree there. <3
Lynken (played anonymously)

May I join? i will have to join with my hatchling dragon called windsnapper
Lynken (played anonymously)

Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:
Lilim wrote:
Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:
Lilim wrote:
Zarinsea Zenunium wrote:

D

*hugs back and smiles* lol yeah, with so many magical children, idk if the humans are up for it XD
I know that humans try to kill lynken

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lilithia Nightcare Service (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus