Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Borderlands 2

Minerva

Who has it? Fire me your PSN ID in PM!
I just bought this on steam, but on this connection it's gonna be tomorrow before it's downloaded
Minerva Topic Starter

Ah, so PC and not PS3? Poo.
There's no cross platform action?? WEAKSAUCE
Minerva Topic Starter

Very few games do cross platform, hun. It keeps individual platforms in business.
just tf2, counterstrike, castle crashers, stronghold, hero academy, achron, battlefield, dungeon defenders, eve, final fantasy online, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, lost planet, shadowrun, civ 5, spiral knights, skullgirls...
Minerva Topic Starter

And only a few of those being games of popular interest. =x Most of those just need the cross platform to have a valid online community at all. Battlefield etc being exceptions. And even then Battlefield has to struggle to compete with CoDmania. Borderlands is a distinctive RPG/Shooter mix that doesn't have much direct competition in genre.
Minerva wrote:
And only a few of those being games of popular interest.

goalpost'd

Anyway, didn't mean to get all butthurt about this, I'm just mad I don't get to play with you!
Minerva Topic Starter

Haha, it's fine. It does suck. I've run into the same problem with a few friends. I'll never understand people wanting Xbox and paying monthly just to play online, myself, but at least PC is better haha.
Finally finished downloading, anybody has this on steam, holla!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Borderlands 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus