Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » rp chat

luna (played by salvadori)

* he looks even more angery and squeezes my neck in his hand a little and I couch and scratch at his arm as I struggle to breathe*
friedrich fritz (played by leathalchikinwing) Topic Starter

*i quickly throw my knife at his hand making sure not to hit you*

* he yells loudly and let's go of my neck and I collapse on the ground coughing and breathing hard*

*i quickly grab you making sure your safe i put the gun to his head* get on your knees...

* he shakes and gets on his knees and I look at you shocked*how did you find were I lived?

i'll explain that in a minute first i'm going to sing my new friend here a lullaby *he cocks the gun*

* my eyes widen and so do his*l-look man I don't want any trouble now.* he takes a gulp and looks at me and I look away quickly*

well from what i seen you do to her. i can tell you this isn't going to end with you being alive.. no half measures. you can say you don't want any trouble but i know as soon as i leave you're going to beat this poor woman

* he starts to shiver* I-I won't dude i promise.

*I lean in close and say with a menacing voice* don't make me come back here..*he puts away the gun* Oh and I'll take my knife back *he pulls the knife out the hand and walks to Luna* if he tries anything.. run as far away as you can

* nods and me eyes stay widened as i look at you and i hug you as he runs farther inti the woods* thank you* whispers and shivers*

*i smile hugging back* what are friends for? are you okay? *i wipe the blood off my knife and put it up*

* I nod and I cover my face with my hands and start crying hard*

*i hug you* it's ok he's not going to hurt you anymore

He was a coward just as i suspected like all men who hit women

* nods and breathes deeply* you don't know what that man has done to me.* looks away quickly and touches the scar on my neck having a flashback for a moment*

Well he's not going to do anything to you anymore. I'm going to make sure of that. *he takes off his coat putting it around her*

* I blush and pull your coat close around me* s-so how did you find out were I lived?

Well i could tell by the way you were talking something was wrong.. so i followed you. And I'm glad i did.

* shakes my head and looks at you* but I had told you not to though and i xan handle myself* stands up tall*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » rp chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus