Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awoken...

Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

Nico looked forward, or rather up, he lay there on his back. Blood stains were splattered along the seam line of his shirt. "Where the hell...?" He slowly stood up, climbing up, but his wounds gushed blood. As soon as Nico ws on his knees he immediately passed out, his vision turning red and blurry.
Nikki (played anonymously)

Nikki felt that pain in the pit of her stomach like she always does when she gets a vision. She'd seen this one many times, but still had yet to find it. She finally got to a large clearing, and in the middle was a body. Stumbling backwards, she fell and yelped when she landed on a log. This, was the vision. THe same trees, space the body everything. She took a deep breath and crept into the clearing, fearing what would come next.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi) Topic Starter

Nico grumbled shortly, hoping he was strong enough to even stand. He couldn't remember anything at all. Groaning Nico stood up on his feet. His blurry vision made ou the shape of some person, a girl. "Wh- who are you?" Nico walked over to a tree and rested his hand on it. He picked up his bloody sword from the floor and wiped the blood on his black shorts. Nico gave a sudden smirk and acted as if nothing had happened to him. His sword was ancient, used by the best swordsman. It is filled with life energy and restores the owner. This was one of the two memories Nico actually remembered. Nico picked up the sword and strapped it to his back. "So. Are you the one that did this to me?"

(This is an open rp if anyone is interested!)
June Heartmen (played anonymously)

(looks fun!)

A scream was heard nearby that sounded of the female specimen. There was plenty reason to scream,not being use to seeing your own blood splattered around is one good reason. She positioned her hands to get up but fell. She wore a hooded cloak like little red riding hood,but it was blue. Her shorts and top were white with a small lining of blue,but now splattered with blood.

She held her hand over her stomach wounds while a white,blue speckled owl lay perched on a tree branch with a worried look. The female screams one more time even louder when she feels the brutal pain.

Nico used Korami, his sword, as a cane and in a rush limped over to the girl. "It'll be alright..." Nico whispered to the injured girl, "Korami, Reiki Chiyu..."Nico whispered in a strange voice, he slid his sword olong his shoulder, purposely getting his blood all over the end of the sword. Suddenly, Korami shined a bluish color and Nico cut the girl's shoulder as well, but instead of it injuring her it began to heal her wounds.
Nico knew Reiki well, universal life force. As much as the girl healed the more pain that the cut Nico inflicted upon himself would have. Of course, Korami's power cannot allow unless no emotion is being felt. Not fear, or being tired or anything of the sort. Nico just bet his life on his willpower to survive.

June got up slowly and repositioned her guns and blades while also pulling up her hood. She looked at him with worried eyes. "Thank you for your help,but will you be okay?" June was a very sweet girl,but she was really smart. She wore a white and blue mask so she wasn't that known.

"Maybe." Nico replied shortly, "You'll be fine though. I'm Nico, you are?" He questioned her. Nico stuck his blade into the ground and he leaned on it, using it as an armrest for his wounded arm.

"June. People call me little blue riding hood. Maybe because of my blue hood." She smiled and wiped a bit of blood from her mask then she looked around. "How did I get out here?" She wiped the blood from her silver guns too.

Nico gave a smirk, "Damn it... so you don't know either...?" Nico said angered by this feeling of simply mot knowing. I will find who did this to me... I'll kill them no matter what, I will find out how I got here, and why I'm here. Whoever injured me... You won't remember a thing when I'm done with you..."Funny..." Nico smiled ,"Korami, my sword, can break a gun in simply one slice, yet you have guns anyway..."

June smirked a little. "Funny,My guns are able to shoot and block blades and break them. Also they can increase my power and they turn into blades." She smiled and winked at him. "I don't take weapons lightly. I am very serious about them."

"Good to hear... your not a bastard with no taste in weapons then..." Nico smiled. Then walked toward the bird sitting on the branch. "I'm assuming this is yours...?"

She looked at it and smiled. "Yeah...I was raised with her." The blue speckled owl sat on her shoulder and cleaned its wings. "It kinda helps me with battles. So...we should find a way out of this place."
Jennine (played by Tolora)

"Awe, you're going to leave too?" A six year old girl was swinging from her knees at the very highest branch of a nearby pine tree.

"People show up all the time, injured, just like you two. Nobody knows how they got here.And then they get better and leave me here by myself, promising they'll come back to play later."

Jennine pouted. "They never come back though. They always break their promise."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awoken...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus