Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Situation Game

This is fairly easy, and I'm sure plenty of you have seen it before through Tumblr or other sources. As the title says, you create a situation, and the person next will explain how their character would go about it. After that, they give the next situation, and the train continues. I'll give an example as what it's like~

[Your character is walking about town, when a child clings to their leg, crying pitifully. It looks as though they have stolen property. What does your character do?]

The next person explains the actions of their character, and then continues with another prompt. And it continues on. Your response can technically be IC or OOC, as some actions might be a bit too much to act out. Or you can simply explain your characters thoughts on the issue. Either way, you get to put a bit of info into it!

This is a great game for people who don't often get to act their characters through unique or odd situations, or don't get to RP them at all sometimes. It's also a great way to develop personality, or better understand someone's OC. So I figured it was a nice game to add to the site. :)
Janine (played by budgieboi)

"Hey, listen kid-" Janine said, gently trying to shake the child off of her leg. Further more, the stolen property made her more nervous, in addition to being touched, was this kid some sort of thief? Well, she had nothing but the clothes on her back right now. "I don't have anything on me. The hell do you want!?" The thought that perhaps she should have been a little nicer, but she wasn't really great with kids, or strangers suddenly clinging on her for that matter. Just being on the street made her on edge.

[Your character is walking through town and see a perfectly good cake lying down on a shining white plate in the center of the sidewalk. It doesn't look to be touched, and appears to be clean.]
Hex (played by JoJoApples)

"AW HELL NO!" Hex says loudly,"WHO KNOWS WHERE THAT'S BEEN!" Hex then looks at the cake closer,,"It looks good tho...it's probably a prank. Gonna explode in my face...." Hex turns and walks away. He'd buy an even better cake, and he'd share it with the people who worked in the mansion. That's what he'd do. No suspicious cake for him thanks.

(your character is walking down a dirt road when someone grabs them and tries to put them in his car. In the back of his car, you see another tied up and gagged victim. What does your character do?)
ravenblackheart

Hex wrote:
(your character is walking down a dirt road when someone grabs them and tries to put them in his car. In the back of his car, you see another tied up and gagged victim. What does your character do?)

"i will not go down like this" raven mutter quietly while slowly pulling a knife from her boots. cutting the rope was a very easy task for her. she lean forward and press her knife to the driver throat force him to pull over then stab him in the throat when the car stop. she the kick out the dead body. untied the other victim then drove to the nearest town.

(your character waking up in the unknown surrounding. with no memory why they can be there and how long they've been there. what will your character do??)
Leo ''Null'' Picasso (played by _iNk3d)

"Eh? Where am I? And what is this place?" Null says, standing up and walking around for a moment, his curiousity lingering. He frowns at the useless memory he has, before shrugging and beginning to walk off to a random destination, tagging some walls with graffiti beforehand.
"I'm moving around and running from the cops all the time, so I might as well liven up this place with some art." He says with a grin, beginning to spray some black paint on several walls.

(Your character is locked inside a small room. They have chains around their hands and legs, and a straitjacket to top it off. They think they are fine, and can get out in some time, but they soon realize that the room is being filled with water, fast. What do they do?)
"I hate water I hate water!" Volana looked around for any escape route. Then she snickered softly. "I'm sturpid I can just shadow jump. This room is dark enough." Pop just like that she appeared outside next the the building of which she'd been trapped in. She sucked it up as her legs still heart where the water had made contact with her skin.

(Your character is just walking down the sidewalk when they see a strange woman off to the side in black jacket and with boy cut black hair. Their face and gaze was emotionless and pale. A strange but powerful aura shines from them. When you pass she winks at you. What does your character do?)
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

SmewQueen wrote:
"I hate water I hate water!" Volana looked around for any escape route. Then she snickered softly. "I'm sturpid I can just shadow jump. This room is dark enough." Pop just like that she appeared outside next the the building of which she'd been trapped in. She sucked it up as her legs still heart where the water had made contact with her skin.

(Your character is just walking down the sidewalk when they see a strange woman off to the side in black jacket and with boy cut black hair. Their face and gaze was emotionless and pale. A strange but powerful aura shines from them. When you pass she winks at you. What does your character do?)

She blushes and smiles shyly back, looking down.
Shee keeps walk to what she has to do or where she has to be.
Later she would wonder a bit about the encounter.
"What a cutie."

{You character is hungry. It's the middle of the night and he did not had time to shop for groceries earlier and had eat nuts since earlier morning. What would you character do?}
Lucas Reade (played anonymously)

Lucas wandered out from his basement where his underground "Lair" was hidden. He had spent the last week helping a mafia boss plan a heist on top of his normal duties as The Ghost. His stomach grumbled as he peered into the receses of his empty fridge, eyes blinking in the harsh white light. All that was left was his last resort, so he stumbled towards the garage. A few minutes later he was standing in front of "Common Scents Bakery", owned by his friend Grace. He picked up a few pebbles, tossing them at the second story window where Grace's apartment was. He was about ready to pick the lock when the window opened. A girl in her twenties peered out, brown hair splayed out in an obvious bed head. "Lucas? Is that you? It happened again didn't it?" Lucas's stomach replied before he could say anything. Grace chuckled. "Alright, I got a few leftover muffins you can have." Grace started to close the window, but not before Lucas quietly praised her with "Thank you food goddess."

(Your character wakes up in the middle of the night to a clang. There's a burglar in your kitchen! But they aren't what you expect. What is unique about them and how does your character react?)
Rusty1xx

Ooh, can i join in?
Lucas Reade (played anonymously)

Rusty1xx wrote:
Ooh, can i join in?

Yeah, it's a game, you just reply if you want to.
Rusty1xx

Lucas Reade wrote:
Lucas wandered out from his basement where his underground "Lair" was hidden. He had spent the last week helping a mafia boss plan a heist on top of his normal duties as The Ghost. His stomach grumbled as he peered into the receses of his empty fridge, eyes blinking in the harsh white light. All that was left was his last resort, so he stumbled towards the garage. A few minutes later he was standing in front of "Common Scents Bakery", owned by his friend Grace. He picked up a few pebbles, tossing them at the second story window where Grace's apartment was. He was about ready to pick the lock when the window opened. A girl in her twenties peered out, brown hair splayed out in an obvious bed head. "Lucas? Is that you? It happened again didn't it?" Lucas's stomach replied before he could say anything. Grace chuckled. "Alright, I got a few leftover muffins you can have." Grace started to close the window, but not before Lucas quietly praised her with "Thank you food goddess."

(Your character wakes up in the middle of the night to a clang. There's a burglar in your kitchen! But they aren't what you expect. What is unique about them and how does your character react?)

The burglar is a child, and a young girl at that. She broke into my house in hopes of finding food. I ask her what is going on and she explains that she's a runaway and has been away from home for 12 days. I decide to help her and I give her some food and let her sleep on the couch while I report it to the cops.

[You are at the train station with your family, getting ready to go on a vacation. You and your spouse get your kids on but you parents hop off to a second to buy some snacks and say farewell a few more times. When you return you find the train has left with your three young children on it all alone. You're kids are ages 8 (Female), 5 (male), and 2 (male). What do you and your spouse do?]
(Can I do another one?)
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

SmewQueen wrote:
(Can I do another one?)

Yeah! Go ahead!:)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Situation Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus