Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Beast on the Hunt ~ (All Welcome)

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Lupus would again stand, and his form would ripple and change until he took a humanoid form. Only his wings and eyes remained the same. His hair was long, white, and his skin pale. He now had a long golden tail. He would give a smile, which showed the fangs within.

"You need not fear my intentions, I simply came to offer an alliance. I am the alpha of the territory to the north, the Lupileum. We are a pack of both pure wolves, and werewolves of sorts."

H would straighten the collar of his leather jacket, still uneasily calm in light of the seeming danger of the situation.

"I started the pack many generations ago, when the world was new. I myself am not from this world, but of one beyond."
Teela (played by Shadowmist)

Her ears perk, then lowered again. "The rift that showed in my realm was only open for a short time. Before I could get back to it, it closed up." She sits down, before she started to groom her chest fur
Moonshadow (played by Shadowmist)

Her ear flicks some as she heard their stories. "And that matters to us.....how?" She still wasn't so trusting against the two strangers
Dark Moon (played by TheKrakenLord) Topic Starter

"The result is largely the same. Either way, we control how much is administered. Little will cause enough pain that, eventually, the trauma can put them into a coma if not treated by the same Cyscar. A lot will do the same, but the venom eats away at the flesh of the bite or sting site. Even if we heal them, they'll just continue to decompose until infection kills them. And, of course, our stingers are long enough to just plunge right through the chest and kill without the venom, so there's that."

Once again, another smirk of pride. She cast amother calm look towards Moonshadow, clearly pleased with her loyalty and self-control, though she nearly glared at Turok for his attempts to calm her. The slightest things felt like undermining to Dark Moon, and this was one of those things. Still, she perked up at the void hound's words.

"Another realm, you say? Not the Zephyro realm, was it?"

She'd heard tales as a cub of the Cysarathari coming from the Zephyro realm, and eventually creating Cyscars in an image similar to his own. To find a creature from said realm, though unlikely, would be of true interest to her. Only to dissipate as she revealed that, indeed, it was not the Cysarathari's origin home.
A sudden snarling, much louder than her first territorial growl, had risen in her throat, and now she rose back to her full height with her tail curled over her back and her eyes blazing, all from the wolf's transformation. Any belief of his peaceful attitude had now shattered.

"I think you gravely misunderstand the situation here, wolf. You are not feared here, and by using your current form, I warn you now, should you have pledged any form of allegiance to the species in which you closely resemble, your welcome here will be an especially short one,"

Each word dripped with venom, and a sharp flick of the tail in Turok's direction gestured to just what kind of species she was referring to. His words of alliance had been heard, but she had not replied, too focused instead on the prospect of anything remotely human-like anywhere near her territory. As if she was forgetting her companion's species.
*Turok raised his armored hands in a surrender motion as darkmoon glared at him. Its not like he was ordering moonshadow to stand down he just didnt feel any hostile motions as of yet of course. Although turok seemed to be off gaurd many underestimate his rreaction times. He now just stayed out of it and only watched. If something happened then he would protect darkmoon at any cost.*
Moonshadow (played by Shadowmist)

Her lip curls as she waited. She was not in the trusting kind too easily. To want her trust one would have to work extra hard. She kept looking at both new species...remaining quiet.

"I have never heard of it...although where I come from, it is called Qure-lania." She sits down wrapping her tail around her paws, the tip of it reaching the other side of her butt
*Turok looks at teela as he notices her rather long tail. He still wonders why she would have really left her own realm to come to this one. Here was troubled and violent times of war and turok is a soldier of the current war that is happening. He then speaks torwards teela.*

So what is your objective currently? I mean imsure your trying to find a place to hunker down somewhere right?

*he asked in a softer tone since she seemed rather nice he would return the behavior as such. If turok was correct on her trying to find somewhere to live and hide if she wasent welcomed here to live turok may have someone she could reside with and that would be his younger brother. Jesse could use something to keep him company and perhaps a nice friend in that matter.*

"My ob...ject...ive?" Her head tilts a little "I.....have nowhere to go....this realm is brighter than mine.....and I am a stranger to this land. So I don't know what you mean?"
Well if darkmoon here doesent allow you to stay i know someone who would like your company.

*Turok calmly sat down under a tree as he leaned his armored back up against it to relax abit as he looked torwards moonshadow then darkmoon before looking at teela again.*

WHat is your name stranger?

Dark Moon wrote:
"The result is largely the same. Either way, we control how much is administered. Little will cause enough pain that, eventually, the trauma can put them into a coma if not treated by the same Cyscar. A lot will do the same, but the venom eats away at the flesh of the bite or sting site. Even if we heal them, they'll just continue to decompose until infection kills them. And, of course, our stingers are long enough to just plunge right through the chest and kill without the venom, so there's that."

Once again, another smirk of pride. She cast amother calm look towards Moonshadow, clearly pleased with her loyalty and self-control, though she nearly glared at Turok for his attempts to calm her. The slightest things felt like undermining to Dark Moon, and this was one of those things. Still, she perked up at the void hound's words.

"Another realm, you say? Not the Zephyro realm, was it?"

She'd heard tales as a cub of the Cysarathari coming from the Zephyro realm, and eventually creating Cyscars in an image similar to his own. To find a creature from said realm, though unlikely, would be of true interest to her. Only to dissipate as she revealed that, indeed, it was not the Cysarathari's origin home.
A sudden snarling, much louder than her first territorial growl, had risen in her throat, and now she rose back to her full height with her tail curled over her back and her eyes blazing, all from the wolf's transformation. Any belief of his peaceful attitude had now shattered.

"I think you gravely misunderstand the situation here, wolf. You are not feared here, and by using your current form, I warn you now, should you have pledged any form of allegiance to the species in which you closely resemble, your welcome here will be an especially short one,"

Each word dripped with venom, and a sharp flick of the tail in Turok's direction gestured to just what kind of species she was referring to. His words of alliance had been heard, but she had not replied, too focused instead on the prospect of anything remotely human-like anywhere near her territory. As if she was forgetting her companion's species.

"I have pledged allegiance to no one but my own family, who are not of humanity. Nor am I. My kind find humans a violent, arrogant race and often chose to have nothing to do with them."

The demon werewolf crossed his arms behind his back as his golden, furred tail swayed slowly, calmly, in the air behind him. He had a muscular build, yet it wasn't overdone. It was clear he had seen many battles in his life.
Dark Moon (played by TheKrakenLord) Topic Starter

A snort and a low growl met his response, no meaning in such sounds apart from a bestial anger. As for proper, intelligible speech, she took her time before saying anything. Briefly, she glanced to where Turok was speaking to Teela, and idly Dark Moon began to pace back and forth, tossing her head slightly. Clearly she was struggling to make a decision on whether or not to accept his explanations, but, quite suddenly, she paused - one paw still in the air - and glared at the humanoid figure, noticing his tail with a sense of interest.

"Very well...Whether or not I believe you isn't the important matter, what is, is that you know that no humans are allowed here. Ever. If you have human kin, keep them close. Humans will not pass through my lands alive."

Soon enough, she slowly relaxes, though it clearly takes a great deal of effort to do so. Her terms had been made, it was now up to these outsiders to respect them while in her lands. Her point had, hopefully, been made quite clear.

Lupus dipped his heat in a curt nod.
"Very well. I will be sure that any from my pack that may visit know this as well."

"My name is Teela." Her eyes turned their attention towards the other three....then back over to Turok.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Beast on the Hunt ~ (All Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus