Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden Within (OPEN!)

Carina (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Carina sliced a demon in half with her sword. There were already dead demons surrounding her and more were coming at her. She turned to deliver and bone-crushing punch to another demon's head. She pulled out one of her pistols and started to shoot the demons, each bullet a kill shot. Almost all of the demons around her at the moment dropped like flies. She stopped shooting and sliced another demon in half that was trying to sneak up behind her.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Avia watches from a distance, amused. What a pathetic excuse of a human. She wonders why the girl had agitated so many demons at once.
Jessie let a low growl escape her throat as she saw all the demons she sent drop so easily. "Damn human." She mumbled as she quietly moved through the trees to where she could see the girl's face. She memorized every detail of the woman for later. She moved farther away in the trees until she couldn't hear the noises that might be left form the girl. She jumped down from the tree then began to walk through the woods, trying to find a way to get out.
Carina (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

The demons finally ran away. Carina was smiling as she sheathed her sword, put away her gun, and looked at the dead demons. Letting out a happy sigh, Carina stretched. She was unaffected by the blood and dead bodies. She actually enjoyed killing.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Avia watches the demons run away. "Aww. Pity." she grunts to herself, yawning. She wanted to see the demons eat the girl's face off. Avia flicks her blonde hair out of her face as she walks away.
Jessie kept walking around the woods until she noticed she was near the clearing that she saw the girl kill all the demons. A low growl escaped her throat and slowly grew louder and louder to where it could be heard even by the deafness of the human ears.

Carina heard the growl but instead of getting ready for a fight, she just smiled as a playful look pass through her eyes." Well, someone's angry." She remained relaxed as she looked the direction of the growl.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Hearing a loud growl, Avia looks back towards the clearing. She smiles wide, her sharp teeth showing. "I wonder what fascinating creature that could be!" She giggles a little bit, peeking out from behind a tree.
Jessie's growl soften then grew quieter and quieter until it couldn't be heard anymore. She loved to play games with people, to mess with people. "I'm not angry, just a tad fustrated is all." She said, her voice flowing with the wind.

Carina laughed." Well I'm not frustrated. I actually feel pretty excited. Killing all those demons was a blast!" Carina spun in a circle once, smiling.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Avia watches the two 'humans' in amusement. They are so different from what she's used to. This could get interesting. Her eyes glow red a little.
Jessie glared at the human girl. "Have you ever tried fighting a sin, my dear?" She smriked, waiting for the girl's reaction to hearing anything about sin. However, Jessie was a sin, the sin of Angry.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

As Jessie says the word "sin" Avia's eyes light up. Amazing! She had only heard of these in story books!

Carina tilted her head." Nope, but it would be very fun." Carina giggled. She didn't care about her life so she didn't mind getting killed, but not without a fight that made her heart beat faster.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Avia considers joining the two in a fight, and decides to just watch for now. Her powers are too hideous for a sin to see. She climbs up onto a tree elegantly, her hair gently blowing in the wind. Her red eyes glowing in excitement.
Jessie stepped out of the shadows of the trees and smriked and toothy grin at the female human. "Oh, really? You would want to risk your life fighting a sin that will only come back again for what, fun? What a strange girl you are, my dear." She always had fun with the stupidity of humans to want to try to fight her to prove their strenght when they all ended up dead.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Avia thinks of all the ways the two could kill each other. She decides to root for the sin. Not because of ability, but because she still wanted to see a demon eat the human's face off.

"What are you talking about? I fight because I have no life. I'll only die if I have a battle that makes my heart soar." Carina said, smiling.
Jessie kept her palyful smrik as she slowly circled around the human girl; accessing the young female and her possible fighting skills. "You have no life? Nothing to live for? How sad. But I'm not the sin of saddness, just anger. Someone dies, I'm the anger in the killer's eyes. I have no mercy to what I do, young human. You see, everyone has a life, but how they live is up to them and the world. I have none in my family left except for a very long distant cousin who I believe might be dead." Jessie shrugged, not caring about the only family she had being possibly dead.
Avia (played by Sabriel)

Avia can't help but grin as she hears what Jessie has to say. *These people are so interesting!* she thinks excitedly, *this is going to be good.* A squirrel runs by the teen, and she grabs it instinctively. The unfortunate creature yelps before going limp.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden Within (OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus