Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

((Ahh sorry, it's just that I can't keep up to about 250 pages of RP))
((is the treehouse in a neighborhood? Behind someone's backyard?))
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

((Same I can’t quiet keep up either =())
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

((The treehouse is in the middle of the forest, invisible and sound proof. They couldn’t find it unless they saw the ladder.))
((wait so two RPs are happening at the same time? One is at the bunker and the other at the tree house?))
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

((Kinda yeah, that happens in a lot of RPs. They're still one RP just going on at different places))
Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

((Double post, sorry))

rolled 1d20 and got 1
Higher = better the weapon, 1= handgun, 20 = Fully loaded semiautomatic rifle

((I got no other choice do I? I'm stuck outside a bunker, waiting for people to answer, but yall goin to bed, so basically Ii gotta sleep outside the bunker. Real nice of you.))

((We're not in the bunker))
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

((oh wth. Now I'm lost. Who's in the bunker and who's not? I already checked with the tree house and they said it's full. So I left for the bunker. And now you say you're not there. So where are you?))

((In the treehouse. Me, Amber, Rose and Jack are there and everyone else is in the bunker))
((Welp, Amber said it was full there, so I had to go to the bunker. Who's RPing in the bunker?))

((It's full because there is 4 people sharing 3 beds in there basically. I believe Hunter, Asteroth, Sam, Kat, James, Meghan and like 1 more person are in the bunker))
((Sorry if I was rude. Im just frustrated due to missing the RP multiple times.))
((double message error. Sorry))
((how bout this. When you come out of the tree house, I'll be down there, sleeping on the ground near a tree. If agreed, then my previous messages should be ignored. We'll start from there.))
((However, I don't think I can follow along the journey when you guys go outside. You see, time difference hinders that.))
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

((Congratulations this roleplay is over 260 pages long))
Kat wrote:
((Congratulations this roleplay is over 260 pages long))
((Agreed))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus