Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » TES Oblivion-era RP? [1x1]

I have a few started already, and love to keep busy with writing, as I feel that while my TES RPs tend to be WILDLY different than one another, it helps to play different characters in different areas and time periods of a single world--well, it helps to keep me on my toes, anyway ;)

Now, when I say Oblivion era, I'm not being absolute! So, if Skyrim or Morrowind are your drug of choice, then hey, let's by all means get that bug outta your system! ;D

Or, if you want to play any region in any era, I will never, ever say no. Seriously. Try me. Wanna RP the Anu at, or before, the creation of Mundus? Do you play one hell of a Lorkhan? Then by god, we'll try it!

Ha!

But in all seriousness, I'm open for any TES RP you can dream up :)

I specified on the Oblivion Crisis era simply because I have a character who doesn't get played as often as I'd like him to, and I'm dying for some character development for the poor guy; my Imperial Legion Commander, Avitus Caelum. He can be played in most eras, but I don't usually take him out of Cyrodiil, unless we can be really crafty and sneaky and pull the wool over his eyes ;)

However, I love all of my characters deeply, and if you find one that you just have to encounter, of course I won't deny you! Please, that would be quite flattering, honestly, haha :)

Details can be worked out via our inboxes, but any takers? I'm so excited to get back into the swing of RPing! I feel like it's a huge part of who I am, not getting to do it, well, at all, for the passed nearly a year, has been torture!

So, come at me, all ye TES nerds! >8D
Just so you know, I would love to roleplay with all of your characters. XD I'm also replying to this thread in hopes that the TES-lovers among my friends will see it in their notifications and come flocking with their insatiable hunger for TES RP. >:D
Mage, just saying, and elder scrolls is epiccccccc *needs to work on his mage now*
Asharia Topic Starter

Haha! Thank you Ethelle, I hope your devious plan works! >8D Ha! And if we could start a million RPs with all of our TES characters, I would be the happiest person in the world XD I think we'd max out the epicness that is our TES imaginatory skills, but I'd be a happy, exhausted RPer XD Haha!

Yes, mages are a lof fun, Silver! ;) Go finish so we can run our mages around together~!!! Haha! :D
sounds good!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » TES Oblivion-era RP? [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus