Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » PLEASE PLAY WITH ME

MY RPS ARE DEAD. PLEASE PLAY WITH ME.
RIP my life
jk

I moostly want to RP Reinage or Aloutte.
I'm actually fine with pretty much any setting (though with Lou, I prefer forests) as long as nobody dies (or generally fights at all, but if it happens it happens)
Reinage is a black leopard who was.. let's say, domesticated, for lack of a better word, get's along with humans but usually not the other way around. She knows things an intelligent dog would, such as "sit, lay down, come here," and most of all "holy balls a panther". No, she can not speak english, but I'll let her speak if addressed by other ferals.
She enjoys wandering around forests and is a fairly good hunter. She loves urbanization as well and gets excited by it when she ahsn't been around in a while. Oh btw she's blind and sees through vibrations in the ground. Yes that last part is inspired by Toph, if anybody was like 'wat'
Aloutte is my tribal child <3 I just liked the idea of indians.
She's a little bit rude but has this weird guilt thing that I can't control.
She's much more underdeveloped. This is part of the reason why I would also like to play her.
But I mean, go ahead and look at my other characters. Whatever suits. You know.

And good golly, I understand if something comes up, but please don't kill our roleplays :C
Let me know if something happens and you can't respond for a while! (I might not notice if you make a separate forum about it!)
I can never make my posts short and sweet, what the hey.

EDIT: omg I can totally do Furcadia, too, if anyone's interested. You can whisper Reinage on there. She'll be the one on if any.
Hello there!
I'm always available, just check my characters and let me know what you'd like :)
Reinage Topic Starter

Olthain wrote:
I'm always available, just check my characters and let me know what you'd like :)
Do you have any characters you like to play the most? :3

Otherwise, Tsahbi sounds like a hoot.
keep in mind that Tsahbi is a skyrim character :] as for the others, there are some i didn't yet rp with, i'd like trying these
Reinage Topic Starter

Olthain wrote:
i'd like trying these
Aye - which ones?
Reinage Topic Starter

Lydrea sounds interesting!
ok, great! what'll the RP setting and who can you use to match lydrea?
Reinage Topic Starter

Honestly, I'd like to use Reinage (There's something AWESOME about blind, oblivious panthers meeting humans!)
In which case, pretty much anywhere works. She gets around I:

If you'd prefer, I can throw up Iphis, who I usually switch back and forth between human and anthrocat, or my majorly under-developed Poppy, who I think is 8 years old, which makes for a good time too.
Lydrea isn't good at being supportive, so maybe a charactor that has a strong personality?
Reinage Topic Starter

I don't have an awful lot of characters. If none of the ones I've mentioned interest you...
They definately interest me, but I'm not sure if they fir With Lydrea x_x could they fit Laine?
Reinage Topic Starter

@Olthain
Reinage generally fits anybody. If you'd like to try Laine instead, I'm chill.

@Aillorian
I'll check it out. Where is it usually uploaded?
Reinage and Iphis could both fit with Derek, and Iphis is also a possibility for Laine and Lydrea. Your call :)
Reinage Topic Starter

Reinage and Derek it is. Let'sgoyay
'kay, any idea for the setting?
Reinage Topic Starter

I imagine Derek would work best in a foresty wooded scene, which I could also easily place Reinage.
Sounds good :)
Reinage Topic Starter

Cool. I can make up a post first, or you can. Whatever you prefer.
you go right ahead :) 1x1 or open post?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » PLEASE PLAY WITH ME

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus