Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Behind Stone Walls..

Upon hearing the terrible news Merthyr broke into a run, hastily making his way to the feast hall where the body had been found, struggling to accept the truth of such words.

He had seen his father calmly talking all but a few hours ago and he had yet to be told the more important reasons for objecting to the marriage, reasons he will never know

Tears ran through his eyes soaking up the cheeks as he walked fast paced to the corpse
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

"Merthyr!" cried Crow, who tried to speed up in pursuit. But his bad ankle was throbbing, especially after hours of slogging through the sewer, and he couldn't muster much more than a hasty hobble.

King Simon was still in the dining hall, though he had been rolled onto his back and his arms were crossed over his chest, a much more dignified pose. As Merthyr slammed open the doors, the guards watching over the body nearly jumped out of their skins. The attendants were finally cleaning up the dishes from the banquet, and the castle's head surgeon was currently inspecting the body. When she saw the prince enter, she straightened up and bowed. She was a curt woman and got right to the point. "My liege, I have concluded that he was poisoned."

Crow and the seneschal caught up to the prince and followed him into the dining hall. The knight grimaced as he looked upon the King's visage, which was still contorted slightly. "Goddess take him fondly into what comes after," he muttered, laying a hand on Merthyr's shoulder. "My prince ... you must retire to your quarters where you can be protected."
Cadeyrn (played by DarkElf06)

While everyone's still on the topic of joining, do you mind if I do as well?
Merthyr turned to Crow teary eyed.

22654a9b5b8d13e8a2af09a16bf2a0ab--merlin-memes-bbc-s.jpg

"I cannot understand it, my father was looking so fine and well, so alert and lively, he was about to entrust me with such an important secret and now... to see him like this is... well... words fail me..." trailed off Merthyr in regret

"I cannot be a coward and hide in my quarters, if the kidnappers did this... then I must go out there and find the ladies quickly and increase the effort, Voletta is at risk of being poisoned too, so we must immediately conduct a door to door search before it is too late to save her" urged Merthyr seriously worried, believing Sir Crow's story about the kidnappers

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Behind Stone Walls..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus