Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Gods of the Arena & the Arena of the Gods (Open)~

JAMES warrior prince ranger (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

((OOC ... Cynder... would Caesar know/notice you a goddess? or would you pass concealed/unnoticed?))

Certainly, this is Caesar , our imperator, whom we are speaking of. He is a most just judge, and will definitely want to hear all what you have to speak of concerning these two, during their trial and questioning.

Flavius tightened his fists at the reminder of it all

"See... what else could go wrong? Seems bad luck has certainly struck us down" murmured Flavius at Cassius walking away at the clanky sounds of the chains

"If Luck existed, as a goddess per se, I would have either bribed her or beaten her, not sure if I would find her irritating or appealing at this point..." countered Cassius watching Flavius blink in disbelief.

Prodius was more than comfortable and confident walking through the imperial palace that rose higher than any other building and almost rivalled the temples. It was clear he often trailed through the lavish marble floors and magnificent sculptures enough times to barely take notice of the lavishness and opulence of the buildings where Caesar had taken residence at.

"Come, come... this way... madamme... the men on the hand... are going straight to the arena... well below." explained Prodius watching the guards drag the two unfortunate down the steps that would lead them to the dungeons and through those to the arena itself.
Restia (played by robinnrose)

(The rper no longer exist)

She followed them along the way before they split, "Hm? So I don't get to take the scenic route with the two? That's a shame....I was wondering what lies below.....what else but a dungeon?" she said with a smile, "But if you so insist."

((Which is a shame, since i wanted a troubling goddess rper))

((OOC - indeed we should wait and see if other players join.))

(( @Echo - Sweetyceltic, feel free to join the RP it is still open and welcoming new players ))
Echo (played by Sweetyceltic)

( one adorable Mute kid and his kitten coming up)

Echo yawned and climbed out from under the tarp covered crate along with a little black Kitten who hopped into the boys Sholder. Echo pulled out a small tathed back that held two leather bound books. With the bag and his Kitten Echo headed to find some food.
Cynder Shadows (played anonymously)

((From what I'v read, I suppose Cyn just merged herself with the shadows, thus making her practically invisible.))

Flavius smiled broadly at the comment

"The scenic route is above the ground, madamme, where you get to enjoy the lavish shrines and beautiful mosaics that adorn the statues of our protective gods... beneath the ground, there is naught but certain injury and death" assured in a tone of certainty his hand waving at the sculptures that were well decorated and adorned with flowers

"Come, come along... you are sure to witness an eventful evening" invited Flavius making his way to the emperor's presence, his eyes catching sight of Echo and motioning for the guards to fetch that youth

((assuming you mean Echo))

Echo squeeked as one of the guards roughly grabbed his arm and brought him to the Falvius. The young blond boy stared blankly at the man with his teal eyes. His black kitten was still clinging to his sholder.

"Ah~ Well I do guess that is fine" Restia said as she was hurried to above.

((Welcome to being hurried together))

Flavius frowned at Echo

"Parchments are very valuable... which temple did you steal these from?" demanded Flavius, for all writings came from scribes who worked at the temples or directly for the emperor.

"Surely you know stealing sacred writings carries a most hefty penalty?" questioned Flavius sternly

Echo blinks at him confused and since his pen was in his pocket he took it out and wrote on his arm - I didn't seal them, I bought them, I'm mute writing is my only way to communicate-

"Don't be like that~. You cannot be harsh to a guest like him you know? Unlike officials who steal money from the superior's noses....oh how I wonder will that end up~?" she teased.

"In that case come along the pair of you" nodded the noble Patrician in acceptance

"I am sure you will both be delighted to see Caesar in the flesh imparting justice" accepted gracefully return the parchment and books to Echo

Echo held them close to him and looked around as his Kitten leaped onto his shoulder and sat down. around this kittens neck is a ragged collar and a iron name tag with its name engraved on it reading Ares

(( Ironic name for the cat I know XD ))

"Hmmm perhaps~" she said with a chuckle, "I wonder what's different this time~."
Kaitlyn (played anonymously)

Hi?May I join this rp?*

((OOC certainly.... all players welcomed ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Gods of the Arena & the Arena of the Gods (Open)~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus