Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Wow, 3,000!

Sanne Moderator

It is with utmost pride and gratitude I present to you all the Kudos-er of the year: TheLily.

When Darth and I seized and pillaged RPR we set the challenge of gaining a certain number of Kudos in order to release Kim back into the wil- I mean, return her back to y'all with her fluffy adorable poodle.

The bar of 2,500 was quickly met, but of course, Darth wouldn't be quite such an amazing Sith Lord if he didn't give everything a little twist.

He altered the deal. 3,000 and not a single one less! ...Of course, I'm secretly a big, mushy pushover and Kim returned to RPR, unharmed and well much sooner than that. XD Still, the challenge remained and we all wondered: when do we reach 3,000? Well, we did last night. There was a minor setback where we lost some kudos, but because of Lily's outstanding help, it won't too big of difference to make up! ;)

Did you know Lily has given more kudos than anyone else? She ranks at number one with 464 kudos to her name at the time of writing. This is absolutely amazing. She is responsible for roughly 1/6th of ALL kudos on the site!

We still have about 14 kudos left to write before we hit the wonderful 3,000 mark again. What do you say we give those 14 kudos to Lily? :)
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Thank you everyone for helping, we hit the 3,000 mark again! YAY!! I'm so proud of you all and most of all I'm super duper truper proud of Lilypie. <3
YAY GO LILY! *THROWS ALL THE PARTIES!*
Yay! Good job Lily! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

So the time has come to reveal my evil masterplan. Everyone is probably expecting me to say it has to be 4,000 kudos now. I'm afraid you are quite mistaken, it is far more sinister than that ;)

You all banded together and said so many nice things to each other. Lily led the kudos sprees and there are now 3,000. Excellent work.

And that was the plan, to get everyone to say nice things about each other. So before people think the Sith are evil and must be defeated, remember what we have done here ;)

So now I give RPR back to Kim and her poodle as well :)

Good job everyone! :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Wow, 3,000!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus