Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trapped in Stone(OPEN!)

Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(This is for my character Parisa. If you wish to see her profile, look under the "Fantasy" Page.)
A simple looking temple stood in the middle of a forest. When you entered it, the walls were covering in strange symbols that glowed from magic and whispers appeared from no where telling you to turn back. If your able to ignore the whispers, you will come across a room. In the center is a crystal that looks like a tear and a statue of an angel that looks as if it was real. Will you pick up the crystal and see what happens or will you turn back and never speak about what you saw?
Laine (played by Freyya)

Laine laughed. "Whispers now, is it? I've faced worse before!"
He just ran through the first few chambers and hallways, picking up several interesting and expensive looking objects along the way. When he suddenly entered a large room, his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. "A crystal!" that must be worth a fortune!" He ran over and picked it up.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Blue magic shot out the crystal, causing the stone of the statue to glow and disappear. The angel opened her eyes, revealing sky blue irises. Her eyes closed and she fell to the ground, glowing blue feathers flying from her wings.
Laine (played by Freyya)

"WHAT THE-" In a reflex, Laine pulled his sword from his back and pointed it at the winged girl. "W-who are you!?"

The angel pushed herself up but quickly fell back to the ground. Her light blue wings folded against her back. She managed to keep herself on her arms this time as she opened her eyes and looked at the other being." M-my name is Parisa." She tried to back away from the sword.
Laine (played by Freyya)

Only now did Laine see that there was no danger at all. This was just a beautiful... be it winged... girl. His curiosity got the better of him, and he sheathed his sword. "What are you? What is this crystal? How fif you turn to stone?"

"I remember crying, trying to protect someone and I think the crystal is one of my tears." Parisa winced as she opened her wings." I'm a Fallen Angel."
Laine (played by Freyya)

"ah f-... a fallen angel?"

Parisa looked at the ground." Yes. I am not proud of what I am." Parisa folded her wings against her back.
Laine (played by Freyya)

Laine didn't really know what to do at this point. One moment he touched a shiny crystal and now all of a sudden there was an angel in front of him. he blinked, and when she was still there, he blurted out: "Wanna come to my place then?"

"I don't really have anywhere else to go." Parisa stood up and opened her wings slightly to keep herself balenced.
Laine (played by Freyya)

"Uhm, do you want me to.. you know, support you?"

"No. I'm fine." She smiled softly at him.
Laine (played by Freyya)

"Ehh... okay I guess. Follow me then." he turned around and walked back the way he came, occasionally looking back to check if Parisa was still following.

Parisa followed. She looked at the writing on the walls and listened to the whispers as if they reminded her of something.
Laine (played by Freyya)

"Something wrong?"

Parisa looked at him and shook her head." No. Just trying to remember how I got here."
Laine (played by Freyya)

"You don't remember?"

"I remember everything before this temple. It's just I don't remember who I was protecting and who imprisoned me." Parisa sighed.
Laine (played by Freyya)

"Well, let's get back to my place and you can tell me what you remember."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trapped in Stone(OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus