Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Group Viking Role Play! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tove (played by LgFroster) Topic Starter

I think it's good!
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

oh, i didn't see the post order thing until just now XD
Added it as a comment in IC too
Everyone OK with this order? Or need changes done?
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

I'm not so sure this post order thing will work out to be honest.
Mace (played by JinxVoid)

i know..
I wonder if it's worth having it.... given players are posting out of turn already

Strict turns give everyone a fair chance to reply but can stall the story when everyone is waiting for a player

Free for all is OK to me too but risks leaving players behind/skipped

I don't mind either way
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

What do you think Tove?

Ah I don't really know. I feel as though posting free form could complicate things a whole lot, as I am already confused with people posting out of turn. I feel as well that some players could get accidentally ignored or skipped and I think that just complicates things? But It's up to the rest of you
Guys for OOC comments made in IC use double brackets (()) they won't count as a turn
Mace (played by JinxVoid)

GTG lets continue tomorrow this was really fun!!
Given Lupus was skipped already a couple times it's better to have a posting order so players are not left out/behind

1-Mace
2-Tove
3-Evelina
4-Lupus
5-Aynor
6-Quintus
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

As much as I hate being left behind, I don't want to hold up the story. I've been lucky to have internet outside of school the past couple months, but I don't know how long that'll last. I guess if I don't reply within two days, go ahead without me.

Aw okay good luck with the internet!
Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

This sounds really cool and I'd love to join. I only have the one character but he's lost in the multiverse. I've read the rp and seen that some of the characters noticed something in the sky which makes for an easy jump in point as it could be my characters ship crashing. Considering the tech level I could also limit most or all of my characters weaponry and equipment other than armor and basic supplies if necessary. I also think Tove and Quintus would get along decently.

Quintus wrote:
This sounds really cool and I'd love to join. I only have the one character but he's lost in the multiverse. I've read the rp and seen that some of the characters noticed something in the sky which makes for an easy jump in point as it could be my characters ship crashing. Considering the tech level I could also limit most or all of my characters weaponry and equipment other than armor and basic supplies if necessary. I also think Tove and Quintus would get along decently.

Please feel free to jump it at any moment! The rp is on a temporary hold as we wait for one of the others to respond but it will be up and going again once they return!

Sounds great! I'll add in my part since I wont be connected to anyone until after making landfall, if that's alright?

Quintus wrote:
Sounds great! I'll add in my part since I wont be connected to anyone until after making landfall, if that's alright?

Yep that works!
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

we should probably make an OOC thread for this, especially if we're going to be actively discussing whats going on.

agreed, it'd be useful in the long run

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Group Viking Role Play! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus