Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloody Night (OPEN)

There was a small nightclub on the coner of the almost lifeless town. It was hard to believe that this town had anyone in it but it did. The small nightclub was booming with laughter and music. It was called Bloody Night, but there was something special about it. It was for vampires only. If a human were to step inside they would soon meet their demise by becoming the drinks for the vampire custorms.

Rozial was in a short, dark purple silk dress that fit her snuggly. She had a black cloak on her, covering her neon blue's. She smriked upon seeing the nightclub and smelling the scent of the only type of blood she loved to drink. She walked into the nightclub and sat down at the bar. The pumping bass music was loud and energizing for all the vampires. She pulled her hood off her head and looked around to see the different vampires and which one would be a good choice for tonights drink.
Saki (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Saki yawned and stretched from her seat at one of the tables. Her friends had dragged her here and left her to watch the table as they danced to the music. She wore a tight white half shirt and black jeans that hugged her body and black high heels that her friends made her wear. She played with the white part of her hair as her black eyes scanned her surroundings.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

Shawn landed just outside the club, his bat like wings pushed up behind his back, rose petals fell from them and they never seemed to stop. Shawn stepped into the club with a smile on his face "I'm dying for a drink..." He pulled out some whiskey then made his way to the bar "hey bartender give us a shot" he yelled over the music, the bartender slid a shot glass with blood in it across the worktop. Shawn grabbed it and took it down with some whiskey.

He scanned the room and saw women in almost in every corner, his making him different to a lot of vamps these days.
Rozial Jendhaoes (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Rozial noticed the female with white and black hair and the male with brown hair. She felt someone tap on her shoulder and looked to see another vampire with a grin on his face. It didn't take long for Rozial to realize what he was after, and it took lesser time because his hand was on her knee. She glared at him, she hated people who were straight foward with what they want. "Cocky much tonight?" She said as she slide of the stool and left the male vampire sitting alone. "Be careful with who you mess with." She warned as she walked away from him. She found an open seat at the table where the girl with white/black hair and walked over to her table. "I hope you don't mind if I sit with you." Sometimes Rozial would act sweet, but it was rarely needed. She sat down in one of the two open seats.

"Not at all." Saki smiled kindly at the female." Friends drag me here then ditch me at the table 'cause I don't dance." She sighed before leaning back in her chair." And with all sorts of guys eyeballing me for thier personal needs. It just gets better and better." She said the last sentance starcastically. She looked at the female." Sorry. I'm just a little ticked off at a lot of people today."
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

Shawn took shot after shot and not one bit was he drunk "I miss getting drunk..." His bat like wings still pressed up against his back as he watched the other vamps dance.

"I can totally do that, dance away the night..." He told himself but couldn't do it, instead he saw a free seat at a table and hoped the two young ladies would let him sit there. "Hey, d'ya If I sit" he asked motioning at the spare chair, he kept eye contact with ease.

Saki looked at him and smiled." Go right ahead." She felt a little more happy now that she had people to talk to other than her friends.
Rozial Jendhaoes (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Rozial looked at the male vampire that came to sit with them then back at the girl. "You said your friends dragged you here? I just felt like getting out of the house and getting a easy meal." She shrugged, knowing that it wasn't a total lie. She did come to this club for a easy meal but not for human blood shots.

"I don't usually get out often. I'm usually reading something or thinking." Saki sighed.
Niran (played by scarheart12)

Niran walked inside the club, she knew it was dangerous for her to be here since she was technecally a wolf. But she didn't mind taking risks. Niran saw a table where three vamps sat two females and a male, they seemed nice enought so she decided to socialize. "Hey do you mind if I sit here?" she asked the female with the black and white hair.

Saki looked up at the woman. She didn't have any problems that were not vampire so she smiled." Go right on ahead."
Niran (played by scarheart12)

Niran gave her a sweet smile "Thank's, I din't expect you to let me." Niran said taking a seat at their table.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloody Night (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus