Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Capes, Tights, and Epic Adventure

Well, lets get to it then. I love super hero style RP...I used to do it over City of Heroes, but sadly, news of the closure of that game has crushed the game's role-playing scene.

So, in a final homage to the end of an era, I am starting my own Super Hero RP right here.

I have mulled the setting over in my mind for around a month, until I was finally ready to drop my ideas into a forum post.

This was the result.

At the insistence of some of people in chat, I am putting out a call to find anyone whose interested in playing.

Thanks for giving it a look ^___^
I'm interested! I even have a Class B (upgradeable) Super, or as you'd say, Alpha. Beau Barton. Take a look and let me know what about him doesn't fit.
CactusBat Topic Starter

He would probably fit. But he wouldn't be an Alpha...Alpha die not long after birth. People born with powers and yet survive in the year 2000 are called Betas eventually, when the scientific world finally drops a classification on them. But he seems like he would fit fine and I'd be glad to have him. ^___^
CactusBat Topic Starter

So...uhhh...Favorite super heroes anyone? Ghost Rider, Animal Man, and Witchblade top my list, couldn't tell you why though.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Capes, Tights, and Epic Adventure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus