Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bewitched

Terra Baine (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Dannie smiled and paused before swimming up to the surface. Then wrote again in the water.
Want to come home with me? You can stay for just the day if you want. she wrote with a smile, her eyes lit up at the idea of having company.
James (played anonymously)

James nodded and swam up and got to shore. He spit up a lot of water and coughed. He could breathe water but coming up on land after that sometimes made him choke.

Dannie followed him up and bent down next to him as he choked. "You okay James?" She asked. Using her magic, she dried off in a second then used it on James. "Sorry but i cant have you tracking water through my house," she said with an apologetic smile.

"Understandable." He stood up and fixed his hair a little and rubbed the scar over his chest. He made a seal appear around his hair a little close to his hair as the seal tightened and became a glowing like rubberband. He coughed a little more and sighed. " I think I like air more then water."

"What are you exactly?" Dannie asked as she stood there looking at James. He wasnt a wizard but he kind of looked like a vampire when he had fangs and glowing red eyes. Yet she wasnt sure he was that either because he could breathe underwater.

"A Seal Joker. I work with magic and stuff. You could say I am usually hard to find and so you are very lucky to even have got a glimps of me. I bring good luck." He scratched his head and sighed.

Dannie rolled her eye and playfully hit his shoulder. "Yea, yea. Not saying i dont believe you buuut..quit bragging," she said with a smile. Then started walking off in no particular direction. "Kay, now get me home if you please," she said, smiling.

James put on his cloak and pulled the hood over and grabbed her quickly,wrapping his hands around her waist. He opened a seal above them and it fell but they were in her place when the seal completely fell. He hadn't fletched a bit,considering it looked like the seal would kill them and it fell heavy.

Dannie blushed when he grabbed her and had almost asked what he was doing but she saw the seal before she did. Keeping her mouth shut, she flinched and closed her eyes as she saw the seal fall on them. But then she was home and she looked around happily. It was a decent size home with a table, kitchen area, fireplace, and a couch. There was a door that led off into her bedroom but everything else was big room. A rug was layed out next to the fireplace but not close enough to catch fire. Clearing her throat softly, she pulled out of his hold and walked further into her house. Pointing her finger at the fireplace, a fire roared to life then settled down into a gentle, small fire. "Well welcome, James, to my humble home," she said, smiling as she turned to look at him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bewitched

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus