Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A sad day...

My grandmother passed away today. So, Jay and I are most likely taking a trip up to Pennsylvania tomorrow through Sunday, so if we (well, I know he'll be missed a lot more, as I'm not doing a very good job at getting on here much, am I?) aren't around much through the weekend, that's why.
Just wanted to let you all know.
CaptainCassie Topic Starter

My grandmother passed away today. So, Jay and I are most likely taking a trip up to Pennsylvania tomorrow through Sunday, so if we (well, I know he'll be missed a lot more, as I'm not doing a very good job at getting on here much, am I?) aren't around much through the weekend, that's why.
Just wanted to let you all know.
Kim Site Admin

I'm so terribly sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you have the ability to go pay your respects and say goodbye. It is so important to honor our loved ones whenever we can.

Take care of yourself and of each other. We'll all still be here when you get back.
Sanne Moderator

*offers hugs!* Stay safe, we'll be here with tons more hugs and smothers whenever you need us. <3
Hate to hear that happened to ya. I hope ya feel better soon.

Oh, and be careful traveling.
I know how you feel, I had a family member and friend pass away a few weeks ago, if you need someone to talk to you can feel free to note me.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A sad day...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus