Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » science experiment 1X1

Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire sat in a swivel chair in front of a large computer screen she leaned back in the chair and watched as calculations ran across the screen , and suddenly the screen went black " DAMN IT! ill never figure it out" she clutched her head and spun around and around in her chair before finnaly stopping and laying her head down

the lab cheshire was in was completely empty , she was the only person in the building . Every room in the building (except for the one she was in ) was old and covered in overgrown plants with bits of ceiling failling in and wallpaper pealing
Scarlet (played by BunnyGirl123)

A girl with long pink hair walked into an unknown building. She was bloody and coughing. Someone had grabed her in an ally and stabed her numerous times. She fell to the floor surrounded by a pool of blood. Scarlet curled up in a fatle posstoion and, after all the blood she lost, she could take it no longer. She closed her eyes.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

cheshire heard dripping and the occasional foot step followed by a loud thud , so she immediantly got up and ran out to the hall to see a bleeding girl laying on the floor, she proceeded to do a quick examination then picked her up and carried her back to the labratory where she layed her on a table and began to work on her wounds

a while later the girl woke up to see a white ceiling and several surgical tools next to her and then cheshire looking up at the big computer screen

The girl flinched and rubbed her head. "Ah..." Her mouth felt dry, she could not speak.

cheshire swiveled around in her chair to face the girl " ah your awake , thats good" cheshire swiveled around again and pushed herself back with her feet then swiveled back around again to face the girl "how are you feeling"

"Everything hurts." The girl chocked out. "Where am I?"

" an old labratory , you had several stab wounds , so i had to sew you up , so you shouldn't move around to much" grabs a cup of coffee and drinks it "hungry?"

She nodded her head and lated back down. "Ow." She muttered and held her head.

cheshire stood up and walked over to a little cabinet and pulled out a granola bar and handed to the girl " you got a name"

"Scarlet." She said quietly, taking the granola bar and eating it.

chehsire smiled and returned to look up and the large computor screen " nice to meet you , my name is kayla stark but you may call me cheshire"

Scarlet noddod. "Nice to meet you. And thank you for helping me." She said with a smile.

cheshire glanced back at scarlet and smiled "it was no problem , but if you dont mind me asking , what happened to you"

Scarlet thought for a moment. "I was walking down an ally that I use for a shortcut when I was jumped and stabed in an ally."

cheshire looked back up the screen and watched the numbers dance across the screen for a moment then turned back to look at scarlet " well mrs.scarlet you are very lucky to have survived"

Scarlet layed her head back down. "I guess I am." She said to herself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » science experiment 1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus