Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for interesting RPs

I am utterly bored and would like to do a long term rp. I'm up for most anything so throw me some ideas and characters.
I'd be happy to help :) we haven't rp'd together yet so this could get interesting! Check my characters and see if you like any of them :)
Jevka Topic Starter

:D sounds fun
Well i do have an rp that is going on that needs people to join to add more intrest. but heres the link. its a just a shot

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=4891
Jevka wrote:

I'd like to play Eliza if that's fine by you :) she still needs a bio, but I'll figure that out on the go :)
Jevka Topic Starter

Olthain wrote:
Jevka wrote:

I'd like to play Eliza if that's fine by you :) she still needs a bio, but I'll figure that out on the go :)
i wouldn't know who to use with her honestly
I'll take a quick look, but Eliza can really fit any character of any rp type, be it fantasy, sci-fi or general :) she's pretty all-round
Jevka Topic Starter

okies
Von would be the best option, I think :) but it's your call :)
Jevka Topic Starter

We'd have to decide what we'd do for a plot
yh, any ideas for what type of RP you'd like to do? fantasy... sci-fi... modern day.....
Jevka Topic Starter

Von is my more modern character. so some modern fantasy i guess?
Sure, sounds good! Eliza uses a sword, so maybe an RP in which they are both on the run for different reasons? Von's reason is obvious: he's different than humans. We can work out Eliza's reason
Jevka Topic Starter

I've done "Von on the run" RPs too often, they kinda bore me now
Hmm, all right. Any other suggestions?
Jevka Topic Starter

maybe Eliza found a poster with von's picture on it, and she saw it had a reward under it. she decided to find him and try to return him to the person who posted the picture, but he refuses to go and she follows him to try and convince him to come with her
There is a "party thread" going on in general right now - it's basically a place for silly, non-committal rp

It may be a good place to meet new people, and "test-drive" their characters if you will, to see if you'd like to roleplay with them further in a no-pressure setting

Also everybody is super friendly! Just look for the thread with the really long title and lots of exclamation points.
Jevka Topic Starter

OS3_Ross wrote:
There is a "party thread" going on in general right now - it's basically a place for silly, non-committal rp

It may be a good place to meet new people, and "test-drive" their characters if you will, to see if you'd like to roleplay with them further in a no-pressure setting

Also everybody is super friendly! Just look for the thread with the really long title and lots of exclamation points.
really?
@both, sounds good :D
jevka, if you want to start today, you'll have to start the topic, i'm om mobile right now
Jevka wrote:
OS3_Ross wrote:

really?

Yes! :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for interesting RPs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus