Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New here, looking for RP!

So, I've just joined this site a few days ago, and everyone seems so friendly, so I'm sort of looking for an RP! Preferably something I can do with my character, Ashana.

It doesn't have to fit specifically to her canon, as I can modify her a little bit, but she's really the only character I use, so if someone's up for RPing with her, that'd make me very happy!

I'm typically into creepy carnivals, grimdark things, and steampunk. I can easily go into just about any genre, though.
Hey! Welcome to RPR! (I'm probably the only person who hasn't said it yet, knowing the kind of community we have. :P) I'd love to RP with you. I'm actually looking for Thilga and/or Jadis, my two characters to have some RP partners. I noticed you like fantasy (in your character's profile) and those two are modern/fantasy characters. These, of course can be molded to any setting as well, so feel free to put them in any situations you like if you want an RP!

~Oaky
Hayansek Topic Starter

Well, thank you! c:
I can basically go with any setting, though those two seem like they might be a good fit for the usual universe Ashana RPs in. I'm fine with whatever, though!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New here, looking for RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus