Skip to main content

Forums » Help » kudos on the mobile

So....ever since I've had to start using my mobile for everything it's a pain doing kudos. I've been trying to give one to someone for the past 2 days. I click on give kudos, the pop up comes up, but it won't let me see the text box. Ive tried scrolling down to see the box but it moves with the scrolling. I have to go on faith that everything is worded and spelled correctly. And unfortunately that's just got bad news written all over it. Suggestions?
Sanne Moderator

What phone are you using? iPhone, Android, Symbian, something else?
Pineapple Topic Starter

I'm on an android. I'm planning on switching to the opera browser when I get a chance to find and download it.
Sanne Moderator

It might help to tilt the phone for a different screen layout, or to ensure you're fully zoomed out. The kudos box should stay in one place and not move around, actually. I'm not having this issue on my Android device with either browser.

If you want to download Opera, you can click here. :) Should take you to the market.
Pineapple Topic Starter

ok downloaded opera. I was able to give the kudos, but the box still moves when I scroll.
Sannne it scrolls witth me onn my laptop so I think the box does move, she may need to see if there's a way to zoom out her phone's view.
Pineapple Topic Starter

dunno it scrolls but it was able to give trowa the kudos.
Sanne Moderator

Oh right! It does scroll in the browser. On my phone it doesn't scroll though, I think that's what confused me. Oh technology.

Glad it works at least, I'm sorry it's a bit more difficult for you to use still, but at least you can get to the textbox. :) Can I ask you which model phone you're using?
Pineapple Topic Starter

it's an HTC raider. :) thanks for the help it was wonderful

You are on: Forums » Help » kudos on the mobile

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus