Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » pony comix

According to my sources, Quest for Glory is the best adventure series ever.
The_Ross Topic Starter

sources never lie! wikipedia says so
The_Ross Topic Starter

syv2j5.jpg
I love the Civ ponies. Also, I don't see what you were saying about Rarity's head. Seems fine to me, though the legs kinda look off to me.

Don't mind me though, you're still awesome. Got more artistic talent than I could ever possess.

Also, Konami Code is best code.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Well, the head's a little tall, and the horn's angle is off. As for the legs, part of that's the pose, but back legs have always given me trouble.

It's ok though, cause I'm totally redrawing it poster size, and the sketch already looks way better.

Not to mention I forgot her tail! Rookie status.
inb4 elder scrolls ponies. Keep going, these are awesome.

mlfw8153_small.jpg
The_Ross Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
inb4 elder scrolls ponies. Keep going, these are awesome.

Well, now I have to do it.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Cherry Berry is now the best pony.

ydv7l.jpg
Keep 'em coming, Bonebag needs his pony comics... *RIGHT CLICK, SAVE. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE.*

By the way, the second panel/corner in that one clinched it for me.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
Keep 'em coming, Bonebag needs his pony comics... *RIGHT CLICK, SAVE. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE.*

By the way, the second panel/corner in that one clinched it for me.

XD
By the way, I have a whole series on just Cherry Berry planned. I'm totally going to turn her into the fandom's favorite background pony single-hoofedly.
Like a ROSS wrote:
By the way, I have a whole series on just Cherry Berry planned. I'm totally going to turn her into the fandom's favorite background pony single-hoofedly.

You may have a hard time convincing me, as my current favorite pony is Lyra. Well, Lyra, Fluttershy, or Luna. But Lyra wins for favorite background pony (and probably current favorite) right meow.

CHALLENGE ISS-UED. CONVINCE ME.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
Like a ROSS wrote:

You may have a hard time convincing me, as my current favorite pony is Lyra. Well, Lyra, Fluttershy, or Luna. But Lyra wins for favorite background pony (and probably current favorite) right meow.

CHALLENGE ISS-UED. CONVINCE ME.

Your challenge will only serve to motivate me. Good. Goooooooooood.
/palpatine
All according to plan...

mlfw4943_small.jpg

Edit: Hahah, wow. Next comic does NOT needs moar Lyra.

rolled 1d20 and got 5
If 20, next comic needs moar Lyra

The_Ross Topic Starter

Expect more background ponies as the plot gets more interesting, and as my skills improve. I can only use the same characters for so long, after all.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Also, fun fact: I didn't realize the cafe's tables were mushrooms until I started drawing this. I wonder if that's always been the case? (The cafe also appears in S1E1, and I'm sure in others as well.)

This show is so freaking whimsical, it's metal as buck.
Applejack is a background pony.
The_Ross Topic Starter

617454-rarity_gasp_s2e23.png I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!
Your world = rocked by my truth

mlfw3219_small.jpg
The_Ross Topic Starter

freakin lawlz
The_Ross Topic Starter

Picked up a scanner, totes reuploading everything

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » pony comix

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus