Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite kind of zombie?

There are many different zombies. Besides the older movies, each movie, show, comic, game, and book have a different kind of Zombie. Some are vastly different some are very similar but one thing.
Which ones do you enjoy watching, and which ones would you prefer to fight if the zombies ever do come?

My favorite, to watch would have to be 'Dawn of the Dead'. These were one, if not, the first Zombies to actually run. They also only spread the virus by biting, not letting their blood from splatter infect people. The reason for that was because these guys make it the most exciting. Even if there was one, it can get the blood pumping.

As for which I would prefer to fight. That would have to be the Zombies from 'High School of the Dead' These guys don't run, and can't see. They are similar to the first ones, but they can't see, making them easier to get past if ever need be.";
I like the almost life like zombies, the ones that can run, spred the disease only by bites, and generally make life a living hell and hard to survive........because that would just be more interesting.
TheLily

I like the zombies in Left 4 Dead. Generally slow moving until they're angry. Plus, I like the variation.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite kind of zombie?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus