Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin Looking For A Target and/or (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey im interested
I'd be interested.
Ash wrote:
Hello.
I'm looking for either a potential victim or someone to train. I said partner, but that makes people feel good about themselves. It can go anywhere, but that's not really up to me.

Before you respond, keep in mind, I'm aggressive. I'm sarcastic and pretty merciless when I speak to other people. I don't play nice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! I know this is pretty sparse, but with Ash, she doesn't say much. Basically, she's an assassin in the renaissance era and in a world surrounded by magic, she refuses it. She prefers working alone so her asking for a partner is unusual. I hope you don't mind the short snippet but we'll get more into it. Just message me if you're interested!

Haha, that edit is funny. When shall you choose your trainee then???
TheBlackDragon wrote:
Still open, to anyone still looking!

I'd love to play as the victim if you're interested. I only have one character, but I think we can make it work. I have an idea for the plot of you wanna listen.
TheBlackDragon Topic Starter

TattooedLilies wrote:
TheBlackDragon wrote:
Still open, to anyone still looking!

I'd love to play as the victim if you're interested. I only have one character, but I think we can make it work. I have an idea for the plot of you wanna listen.

I'm intrigued, shoot me a message!
Jackie (played by amazingbunny)

Hi, I would love to be trained to be your partner.
I only have one character at the moment, but I am in the middle of one that would be perfect for a partner in crime.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin Looking For A Target and/or (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus