Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Heroes: Next Generation

Hey!

I've had a brilliant idea for an RP, so of course I came right here to share it!

The basic concept is that all of the old comic-book heroes/villains had children, heirs, or students of some sort. When the time came, these younger heroes took their older predecessors' place. This includes any kind of hero, from any "Universe" as long as it's reasonably within Earth. :P For instance, we could have, say, Batman's son, and Iron Man's daughter, and Venom's younger host. For the sake of simplicity, we are ignoring any canon storylines that involve the superheroes actually having children such as Spider-Girl, who was Spider-Man's canon daughter.

So, Role-Playing wise, it should be fun for anyone, even RPers who don't typically enjoy playing "Canon" characters. As far as I can tell, most people don't like Canon because they feel like they won't be able to play the characters faithfully. This way, RPers can play their favorite characters, without worry of personality recreation. :) Sound good? Oh, and you can come up with your own heroes too, if you REALLY don't like anything canon. :P

Now, for the story, I've got a kind of cheesy, classic "Heroes unite" storyline. The heroes are all separated, doing whatever they're doing, most likely beating up the villains, and they are all somehow called together because the Earth needs their help against a threat. People are disappearing out of the blue, and at the same time odd monsters are appearing all over the world, and destroying things.

Awesome! Tell me what you think.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Heroes: Next Generation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus