Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Black Horse (OPEN)

Jack Stonecliff (played by BluePoison)

I spend everyday riding down the old dirt rode west from my old ranch. My hands are worn from all the work I do but I just can't help it. My horse Flame, and I are one in the same,you could say. Ya'know how some people say their animals take after their masters? Well it's true. Flame has black hairs and piercing red eyes like bloody apples on a pile of tar. Every sense my wife died, I just can't love again. It hurts too much to even think about Lucy. Heh...I guess I need to move on...

A strong looking male sat on his porch, strumming his old guitar. He tapped his food as he did and his eyes were closed and relaxed. He began to sing with his little old too as he played. He would always sit down there,waiting for any passing by folks who need help with anything. He finished his song and looked at the old dirt path. He felt as if there was something wrong with his life.";
Luna had just landed in a small forest, her wings were tried and wore out. She retracted her wings into her back and began to walk until she saw a ranch not far form where she was. Her short silvery white hair was pushed out of her face by a light breeze, showing crinsome eyes that glowed like ambers. She countined to walk, hoping that the man sitting on the pourch of the house wouldn't see her.
Jack Stonecliff (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

He indeed saw her,but didn't approach like he would any other time. Another sound on the trail was heard as he noticed there was a white horse running loose down the dirt path as well. He got up quickly and started to run towards her. He got in front of her as the horse started to stumble towards them now. He quickly got low and then pushed the horse's chest a little, making it flip over both Jack and Luna. He sighed heavily and then went to see if the horse was okay. He started to stroke its snow white mane as he turned towards the female. "You okay?"
Luna was in shock form what had just happened, she couldn't think of anything to say as she watched the man stroke the white horse's mane. She finally knocked out of her state of shock and shook her head. "Uh... yeah, I'm fine." She walked over to where the horse and man was at. "Is the horse alright?" She had always cared more for animals and other people than herself.

He smiled as the horse got back up on its feet. "Yeah...this ol'girl is just fine. I better take her to the ranch to make sure she isn't broken anywhere." He pulled a rope from his side and put it around the horse, it nudging his back as he looked at the female.
Luna smiled at seeing that the white mare was alright. "That's good. Mind if I come with you?" She was not an expert on horses but she wanted to make sure that the mare was alright.

"Come on if you want to that bad." He started to walk the white mare onto his ranch and into his stable. When he walked in there was a lot of black horses and they all had red eyes, each one of them snorting and bucking at the gates.
Luna followed the man on the other side of the mare. She wondered why he had only black horses with red eyes, it seemed strange to her. She gently stroked the white mare's mane.

He then stopped and started to make sure the horse wasn't hurt. He pats and leans on its back and head,making sure it has normal reactions to him him. He took of his black hat and smiled. "Looks like she will be just fine. Would you like to keep her? She can still stay here but you would have to take care of the little ol'girl."
Luna nodded. "Yes, I would love to have her and it is only right to take care of her." She smiled. The white mare nudged Luna a little bit, wanting to be stroked more. Luna countined to stroke the white mare's mane.

One of his horses turned around and knocked him over with its nose and then made a laughing like sound. He chuckled and got back up and pets his horse's nose. "So what will you be naming your horse."
Luna though for a moment, trying to think of a name for the beautiful mare. "Twilight." She said with a small smile. Twilight nudged Luna again in a happy friendly way.

"Good name choice." His horse,Flame, bucked at the gate. He then knew what his horse wanted. "Alright,Alright Flame. We'll sadle you up and run the dirt path you love so much." He sighed and looked at Luna and smirked. "Wanna come with us? It would also see if the horse is fast or not."
Luna smiled and nodded. "Of course, but I might be a little rusty since I haven't rode a horse in a couple of years." She gave a sheepish smile. Twilight made this strange noise that almost sounded like a snicker.

Jack chuckled and nodded. "Alright." He saddled up his horse and her new horse. He pulled the reins of his horse and started to walk out of his stable. He then jumped on his horse as snorted and bucked then stood still. He looked at Luna and smirked. "The name is Jack Stonecliff by the way."
Luna walked Twilight out of the stable behind Jack. She got on Twilight, holding on the reins. "Luna Nanada." She said with a smile. She had a kind and gentle heart and her name was in a few stories as the lost Angel princess that still is missing to this day. The fact was, she wasn't missing but was bainshed by her own kingdom.

"That's an interesting name." He smirked and made his horse run as it started running down the dirt road. "Keep up!" He had put his hat back on while his horse ran. Oddly there were burn marks on the ground in the shape of a hoove where ever his Horse ran.
Luna blinked, taken aback by what just happened. She then got Twilight too, but not as fast as Jack's horse. She didn't noticed at first the hoove marks but then did as she got closer to Jack and Flame. SHe simply shrugged it off, she wasn't one to be nosey and ask questions about someone she just met.

Jack looked back with a childish smile, showing that he was having fun. He looked like he was twenty years old by his appearance,but he was in his thirties. He slowed his horse up and made it trot as he was now just enjoying the ride.
Luna did the same as she was riding her horse next to Jack's. She smiled at him, she always looked like the age she stopped aging at, twenty-one. She never acted a day over twenty though, unless she was handling some bussiness that she use to handle when she was in wars in her old kingdom.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Black Horse (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus