Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

((WELCOME BACK))
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

((I had to tell my peeps i would be gone today))
He cried out in pain, stopping where he stood, a flow of words exiting his mouth. "Atra edtha out. Atra edtha out. Atra edtha out. Atra edtha out!"
((Oh, sorry))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

Not wanting to let Nakon one up him, he tossed his sword into the ground, a dark energy glowing from it. “Xintu, it is time!”
He shook off the effects, mostly, staggering forwards. "You little...."

She smiled as his ancient language had no effect and she froze as she heard Kodoku and yelled "MIND TRAP!" and two bolts of energy shot out of both of her fingers and streaked right for them
The bolt of energy hit him, stopping him, but he still moved forwards at a snail's pace. ((What even are the effects of the mind trap?))

((Mind trap makes you unable to think or control your body but you still complete the last action you did))

A giant scaled green fist shot out of the sword, blocking the bolt. A growl echoed from the ground.
((Got it.))
((Question, what if he wouldn't think anyways?))

((What if Kodoku is too heckin stupid to do anything but murder?))
((Actually I was referring to Nakon's wolf form, which basically only has 3 thoughts: Eat. Eat. and Eat.))

((Well sense the bolt already hit you nakon you can't transform and kodoku that block did nothing except mind trap Xintu so now Xintu is unavalible))
((Well then.))

“Damn it!” He grabbed the sword, leaping at her.
He was still barely moving, unable to really do.... anything.

((Wolfy?))
((ooof again))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus