Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

((Nobody here will know what we are talking about))
fantasy characters (played by wolfydere)

((Yep))
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

((Wanna rp?))
fantasy characters (played by wolfydere)

((Sure)) Ardi shook her head as she looked over the edge of the Island waiting...for the final battle
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

He jumped onto Hu, scratching him behind the ear. “Remember this guy? He almost killed me, but you saved me. Good times. You know, before you tried to murder me.”

((Nice new profile picture btw))

((Morning))
((Im back. How is everyone?))

((Hi! Im good, how are you?))

((Hello?))

((finally got my laptop up and running again so I can reply more reliably.))
Yang (played by TheFlawlessLife)

((May I Join?))
((Ya mind if I join this little thing you have going on here?))

((Well, I’m kinda taking a break at the moment... But People cared last time and you two seem interested... so yeah. It’s Been really fun and I might make Tarra school of magic: definitely not the chamber of secrets at some point, but for now, this is it, I guess. Tarra got big. Really big. Much bigger than I thought anything I could ever make could be. I’m going to try and make more roleplays and see if I can make another thing people like and enjoy. Something that makes people happy, something that people see and say “huh that’s k I guess.” It took me nine tries to get a roleplay this big and I’m willing to bet I can make another something to make a stranger or even a few strangers happy, because that’s what I want to give to you weird creatures inhabiting this site. Thanks for reading till the end, Thanks for your interest in tarra, and I guess this is the end.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus