Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Jackie/Toxx (1x1)

Toxic (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

The cold of the nights air shouts sorrow and worry through the night. The mere scent of blood could be smelt all around the Central area. A female emerged from the dark shadows of a building near a hospital.
You bastards are lucky you all are close to a hospital,not like it would do any good, she thought with a sick smirk, her tongue slowly licking the flat surface of her blade. She laughed softly as a bit of crimson dripped from her mouth and into the cold hard pavement.
"These guys were all pushovers."

Her purple hair ran down her back as she started to walk down the street,now cleaning her blade and tearing the bloody skirt off.
Toxic (played by BluePoison)

The cold of the nights air shouts sorrow and worry through the night. The mere scent of blood could be smelt all around the Central area. A female emerged from the dark shadows of a building near a hospital.
You bastards are lucky you all are close to a hospital,not like it would do any good, she thought with a sick smirk, her tongue slowly licking the flat surface of her blade. She laughed softly as a bit of crimson dripped from her mouth and into the cold hard pavement.
"These guys were all pushovers."

Her purple hair ran down her back as she started to walk down the street,now cleaning her blade and tearing the bloody skirt off.
Jackie Estacado (played by Jackie_Estacado)

He was walking down the sidewalk and he came across this woman with purple hair. He saw her blade then looked at her.

The female would give a 'brush off' look as she merely put the blade in her mouth. The perfect way to discribe her job was 'Manslaughter' Something that included sliding her thick blade through necks. The female's eyes narrowed slightly at him as the sound of her high-heels became scarce,as if she had stopped walking.

"Excuse me, are you ok?" He asked the woman. He was hoping that she wouldn't point that blade she held his way. He was hiding the Darkness the best he could. He was doing a good job at hiding it.

The female drops her blades as she stares at him. "...You are not from around here are you? Most people are told to stay in this late. The name's Toxic. Call me Toxx." The bows to him but doesnt look away from him.

"No, I am not from around here. I'm from New York. And I prefer to be out this late as one god tells me *night is my master*. My name's Jackie." He held out his hand so he could shake her hand.

Toxx for once gave trust as she hesitantly placed her hand in his. She smiled a little and studied him. "Finally someone who did not lie or try to run." She tilted her head, keeping her evil smirk. "So where would you be heading to?"

"With all honesty, I have no clue where I am headed. I don't know much about this place. What is this place?" He was always on the move. If the N.Y.P.D. found him, they would be shooting at him. He was hoping no one outside of New York knew about the bloody slaughter he has done ever since he had the Darkness. He was on the N.Y.P.D.'s shoot-to-kill list.

"You,my friend,are in A place called Horoya. Once you enter...you do not leave and you respect my rules, for I am the ruler." She laughed in a sick way as she ran her finger softly across his cheek.

"And you, my friend, are gonna tell me these rules you have, right?" He asked questionably.

"Nope. You're just gonna have to learn the hard way."
She laughed dementedly as she did a creepy dance around him, noticing the sun coming up. She hissed and backed into the shadows.

"You hate the light? I'm not a big fan of it either. You'll learn that the hard way." He backed into the shadows with her. He was getting used to this girl. She seemed like the evil type to him. He was a good guy, but with the power he possessed, he seemed like the monster instead of the good guy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Jackie/Toxx (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus