Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Guess the Word, I guess xD

Mk, so, I legit just saw this "Forum Games" stuff, so Imma try it, since I don't have a life :P

But, before we beginnn, if I'm not forever alone, these are the only things that need be followed, so far xD

-People guessing: You can only ask questions about the word unless you're guessing the word
-It must be either one, two, or three words
-It can be an object, action, or animal of sorts
-(This last one is optional) If possible, be as vague as you want to be, to be a little challenging xD

The person who thought of the word can give as many hints as you want.
Each person gets five chances to guess the word, before it needs to be revealed.
The person who gets the word, or is closest to it gets to think of the next word.

Think of this as reverse charades or.. something. xD

But, yeah! So, I'll go first :P

I'm thinking of something that you can purchase, give out on certain days, is edible, and it comes in any type of "flavor."
I guess it's Ice cream
YumeAiri Topic Starter

Yep xD
Wuhu!

Ok, I'm thinking in something that is round but it's painful if you look at it directly, also it's very bright yet on certain days and places it becomes completely dark
YumeAiri Topic Starter

Is it the sun? :P
Yes! XD
YumeAiri Topic Starter

Mk then :P

I'm think of something that you use everyday of each week that's looks metallic or something. :P
Cutlery!
YumeAiri Topic Starter

Close.. which one though? :P
A spoon
YumeAiri Topic Starter

0089 wrote:
A spoon

Yep
Yay!

I'm thinking in something that you see wherever you go but you hardly notice and if you stopped watching it you would become teary.
RedLantern

Eyelids.

Canipassturnmyphoneisntcooperating. Tks.
Correct!
Well I guess it's my turn again

I'm thinking in something that some people might have, but the people that have one normally doesn't notice, it always feeds beside their person, never leaving their side because if it does it could mean their death.
YumeAiri Topic Starter

Oof, I actually need some time to think about this xD
RedLantern

Isn't their shadows?

I'll do the next. ;)
wrong

clue: you can get it by eating
YumeAiri Topic Starter

Oof, this is tough xD
clue 2: It hurts your health as long as you have it but it's not always evident

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Guess the Word, I guess xD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus