Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A New Muse

Laney Elyse (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Laney had only lived in the big city for a short time, hardly knowing her way to her studio yet. Sadly, her muse had began to wheedle down to almost nothing. She couldn't catch onto something that made her want to take photos... It was sad really.

Photography was her job, Snaps was the witty title of the magazine she worked for. It was her life, her life line. If she had nothing to shoot, she made no money... and everyone knows what no money means...";
Drake (played by ThunderWolf12)

Drake had been living in the city for practically all his life. He had a nice house, a decent car. He had nothing to complain about, except that his business was about to go under. He designed engines for street racing cars as well as monster trucks. He had also just graduated college. He needed some inspiration. How could he save his business? Would he be able to do it before he lost his house... or his car?
Laney Elyse (played by MissUndeadKisses) Topic Starter

Laney was only a block from her office. She figured it wouldn't hurt for her to sit at a new coffee shop that just opened not only a week ago. She had nothing to show her boss anyways. It was busy with coffee house lovers, sipping at the hot liquid.

A nice camera hung from her neck, at the ready if Laney saw something to snap a shot of. Her long, straight brown hair was tied up into a messy bun, locks of her hair going this way and that. She sported a large pink sweater and leggings, making her height known.

She only ordered a latte' and sat at a large window, peering out at the passing people. Where was her muse?

Drake drove along, looking for somewhere to stop. He saw a brand new coffee shop he had not yet visited. He parked, getting out of his car. He looked in the large glass window that wrapped around the shop. Drake was tall and muscular. He wasn't the hottest man on the planet but he was definitely easy on the eyes. He ran his fingers through his golden blonde hair. He opened the door, stepping into the coffee shop. His emerald green eyes studied the menus a moment before he ordered and found a table.

Laney was lost in thought, only taking half minded sips of her drink here and there. Her hazel eyes gazing out the window. 'Where is my muse...'

After Drake's coffee had cooled down, he downs it and stood up to walk away. He pushed open the door of the coffee shop and walked toward his car. He opened the door just in time to see a friend of his pull into the lot. He stepped up onto the edge of the car, waving to his friend.

Laney did what she always did, snapping a few shots of the two guys out on the curb by their cars. Maybe just cause the blond one caught her eye.

Drake waved his friend off, realizing he had left his phone in the coffee shop. He closes his door and walks back into the shop to get it.

Laney doubted the man even noticed her taking shots of him.

Drake glanced up to see a girl snapping pictures of him. He nodded slightly to her, smiling softly.

Laney gave a soft smile back, hoping he didn't mind her photo's. "I can delete them if you want. I'm a photographer... bad habit I guess." Laney said to the man softly.

Drake shook his head, "No it's fine. I don't mind
My mom was a photographer... always snapping pictures of me.", he chuckled. "I'm Drake."

"Laney, nice to meet you, Drake." She smiled a bit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A New Muse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus